PROLOGUE

College days:

THIRD PERSON POV

"Eunjae I had something to tell you."
Taehyung said in a serious way but deep inside he is so nervous and excited because this day he wanted to confess his feelings towards her.

"Okay..."
Eunjae answered.

Then Eunjae met him at the rooftop because he wanted to tell her something.

"So what is it?"
She asked and she really curious about it.

"Jo..jo...wa..haeyo.....(I like you)"
Taehyung said nervously.

"You like me???" She said with a confused tone.

"Yes,I truly love you more than my life and everything since I met you and I used to bully towards you in order to get your attention and...
WILL YOU BE MINE AHN EUNJAE" Taehyung confessed  with a sincere and serious look.

"Ummm....Taehyung.....you making happy sometimes not because you bully me and my feelings towards you are the same so I love you too and yes, I will be yours Taehyung" she answered with a sincere tone.

Taehyung smile widely and hug her tightly because of his happiness and danced a victory dance like a child bought his favorite toy.

"Everybody This Girl Named Ahn Eunjae is OFFICIALLY MINE and no One can take away her from me!!!! Cause she is MINE ONLY"he shouted. Eunjae laughed at his words and blushed the Word MINE from him...

After 8 months

EUNJAE POV

Our relationship nowadays is unhealthy anymore and it felts like our bond is broken and something strange about him like he ignore me everytime I tried to talk to him and he never replied my text messages and I felt worried about him. And this time I will talk to him. So after our class and as he got out to our classroom I quickly grab his wrist and walk until we reach at the rooftop

"Taehyung, why aren't you replied my text messages even a single word and lastly... " But he cut me off.

"Eunjae, let's break up " He said to me in a serious tone. I felt my world stopped and I heard my heart broke into pieces.

"Why....are you suddenly broke up with me?, is there something wrong to our relationship??and..." I asked him many questions.

"Let's just end our relationship first of all because I'm just playing at you and I'm tired to continue this stupid relationship and lastly I've never love you in the first place." He said with an evil smirk. Somehow I can't believe that he ended our 8 months relationship. He just playing at me and I really thought that he love me but he didn't. I feel something wet on my cheeks and i didn't realized i was crying infront of him and then slap him and left him there because i can't take it anymore all his words broke my heart.

"Why the world is so cruel at me??" I thought while walking far away from school and all the words that he said to me earlier is like a broken record that keep on repeating.

Why he do this to me???

I was serious at him but he only played me.

A/N
So how's my story guys???

is it good or not??? 

thank you for reading my story and saranghaeyo❤❤❤

Stay tune to my story....

Hey Guyzzz, sorry for making you wait to update this story and I will change the plot of this story and I hope you will love this story.

Like👍 and Comment✒