~Drunken kisses~

America POV:

'That was frightening' I open my eyes and see Ruski underneath me, I was to scared to care. I sat up and looked around and realized everyone was looking at us (Germany, Russia and America).

"H-hey maple." I said still frightened. My brother gave my a concerning look and pointed at a rope. I looked over and see Ger-man who seems to be climbing out of the cushion pool with Russia at his tail.

I started moving towards the rope and slowly climbed out turned around and saw Japan sitting on the slide with a megaphone. "Now that the last three guests are here. Let's get this party started!" Japan screamed into the megaphone.

"I'm going to maple" I whispered, Ruski and Ger-man nodded and started heading in different directions. "Hey maple, where is my bookbag? Did you tell father that we are at a party? Why didn't yo-"

Maple put his finger on my lips and answered, "I took your bookbag home, I told father about the party and that you were the one of the main focuses of it so you couldn't bring your bookbag home, I didn't tell you because it was a surprise."

"Oh, wait, why am I one of the the main focuses of the party?" I raised an eyebrow at maple, "Remember that locker situation? Japan filmed all of it." Maple smirked took Ukraine's hand and walked away with her.

I could feel my face burning with embarrassment and anger. I started walking towards the lounge section and found Ger-man and sat next to him crossing my arms. "Are you sick? Do you need to go home?" Ger-man said with a worried expression.

"I'm just mad that Japan recorded everything that happened in the locker!" I groaned. I turned to look at Ger-man who slightly blush.

"Should I t-"I got cut off by Ger-man "No he wouldn't care, he's to busy drinking vodka." Ger-man said. Then there was a comfortable silence, I felt my eyes droop down then suddenly someone shouted, "Ame, Germany come over here!" I knew exactly which voice this belongs to...

'Japan'

Germany and I walked over to Japan. I sat down next to Maple and North while Germany sat down next to a half drunk Ruski and China. "We are going to play spin the bottle truth or dare!" announced Japan, "Who wants to go first?" "I'll go first" South korea volunteered. He spin the bottle and it landed on Ruski. "I chose dare" Ruski's voice was monotone.

"I dare you to start doing something crazy" smirked South. Ruski stood up, lifted Ger-man onto his shoulder, Ger-man started screaming and I chuckled. Ruski walked to the cushion pool. "YEET!" and Ger-man was now in the cushions. Ruski came back and asked "Was that crazy enough for you?" South nodded.

After a few rounds the bottle landed on me, "Truth or dare?" Maple asked. "Truth..." I said cautiously. "What is your reaction when you hear that Japan edited the videos she took from the security cameras recording of you, Germany, and Russia in the locker, and showed it to almost everyone in this party?" Maple smirked.

"W-WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" I screamed and hugged my knees. I heard some people in the group chuckle. Confused Ruski and tomato Ger-man just sat frozen. Soon I got myself together and spin the bottle and it landed on Israel 'Heh, payback...'

.................................Time skip by lazy author and drunk Russia..........................

Japan POV:

I spin the bottle and it landed on Ame and I grinned, Russia dared her to drink a shot of Vodka earlier and I know she is weak on alcohol. "Ame, truth or dare?" "DaRe!" Ame yelled? "I dare you to kiss China on the lips." I saw China blush and from the corner of my eye Nada was glaring at me.

Ame stood up, approached China and sat down next to him. I took out my phone and as soon as Ame kissed China I took a photo, I squeaked in delight. Ame kissed China for 5 seconds until Germany stopped her. 'Probably jealous' I smirked.

Germany and China were staring into each other's soul, I started taking a video of the drama. Then Ame said something that surprised me, "If you want a kiss you could of just asked." China had mixed emotions on his face while Germany just stuttered, "I, uh" before Germany could saw anything else Ame kissed.

Russia just tuned in and looked muddled by what was going on. After Ame French kissed Germany she looked at Russia, who gazed back at her. I turned my camera back at Germany who looks as if he was on the verge of collapse.

I quickly turned my video back at Ame who smacked her lips against the Russian's. Ironically Russia's hands gabbed onto her waist and deepened the kiss. Israel and Nada started speed walking to Ame and pulled her out of Russia's grasp.

I kept recording the drama unfolding itself, stood up and took a closer video at China's, Germany's and Russia's face. Russia's just has a some what sad look.

I stopped the video and started to smirk over it. 'Ame will be so surprised when I show her this recording tomorrow morning!' I grinned. "I'll spin the bottle since Ame is gone." I said.

Canada POV:

Israel and I yanked Amy out of Russia's grasp. We pulled her to a couch and I glared at her. "How do you think father will react when he hears that you kissed three boys?" I said sternly.

"He would yell at me?" She answered, more like a question. "He won't just yell at you, he would also yell at me. When he finds out that you're drunk he will yell at me for not stopping you!" I whispered-screamed the last sentence in her ear.

"Well, at least we are staying here for the night." Amy said, "Now can you guys let me go?" "No, you are going to do something crazy again." Israel said sternly.

"Kissing three boys isn't crazy!" Amy huffed, "If father goes insane over the situation then it's crazy." I said harshly. "We should ask Jap where we're going to sleep for tonight." Israel suggested. "You go ask Japan and I'll watch Amy." Israel nodded and started walking back the direction we came from.

'This is going to be a long night'

——————————————————
Part two coming next week
:< see you then >:
1095 words