~Reunion~

America POV:

'Last class of the day! Soon I will be able to see R.E.(Russian Empire)... I feel uncomfortable' I thought but I shrugged it off. Soon the bell rang and I got up only to be stopped by Mr.ASEAN, "Excuse me, but did you intend to wear that?" "What do you mean? Does my outfit not look good?" I looked down at my black nato t-shirt and my jeans.

"No, it's just, never mind." Mr.ASEAN sighed, "It must be Japan again." Mr.ASEAN mumbled. "Anyways, see you tomorrow!" I smiled walking towards the exit of the school. Once I was outside of the school I looked around the crowds of countries and found Ruski, Ger-man, Canada, Ukraine, and Japan talking, so I walked over to them.

"Hey guys!" I exclaimed, Ruski and Ger-man are red? Japan and Ukraine are grinning at me, and typical Maple was laughing. "Why are you guys looking at me like that?" I asked. "You look so kawaii now!" Japan applauded, "What did you do to me?" I questioned.

"You know, giving you a potion that can give wolf ears and tails for twenty-four hours." Japan smirked, "That's why Mr.ASEAN said something about you." I glared. "Russia, Germany, you guys look so red." Maple laughed.

"I'm going to take a picture!" Ukraine chirped. "Don't you dare Ukraine, Папа might see it when he checks your phone." Ruski glared at her. "Then I will take a picture!" Grinned Japan.

"Come on." Ger-man groaned covering his face with his jacket. Ruski covered his face using his Ushanka. "Japan, you said the potion gives wolf ears and a tail? Do you have anything to cover them, I don't want R.E to see it." I muttered.

"Russia has a Ushanka and Germany has a jacket, ask them." Ukraine said getting a glare from Maple. "Take my jacket and raccoon ha-" Ukraine put her hand on Maple's mouth. I looked at them confused.

"Ruski, can I please use your Ushanka to cover my wolf ears? Ger-man, can I please use your jacket to cover the tail?" I pleaded. "Да" Ruski said while Ger-man nodded his head.

I took the Ushanka and put it on my head. I took the jacket and rapped it around my waist. "You guys are the best!" I exclaimed. "We should get going, my Дедушка (Grandpa) must be waiting." Ruski said.

We said bye to Japan and started walking towards the elementary play ground. Ukraine and Maple were walking behind Ger-man, Ruski and I. Once we arrived I saw, the great almighty Russian Empire.

"Empire!" I ran up to him and hugged him. "How have you been emerald." Empire smiled. "The years gone by great but I was just missing our talks... I'm sorry for not coming to visit you." I break the hug and look down at my shoes.

"I understand, your dad hates the Russians, but where is Россия(Russia)?" R.E asked, "He's glaring at Ger-man?" I replied more like a question. "Is that Россия's(Russia's) Ushanka?" R.E. grinned. "So what happened was my friend, Japan, gave me a potion that can give someone wolf ears and a tail, I don't know how you will react to it so I hid them using Ruski's Ushanka and Ger-man's jacket." I scratched my head.

"Дедушка(Grandpa)! This is Canada." Ukraine exclaimed dragging Maple. "Hello Canada, I heard you love to drink Maple syrup so I bought you this drink." R.E smiled handing Maple a drink. "Thank you, sir?" Maple replied.

"Call me R.E, do you guys know where Россия(Russia) is?" R.E asked. "Probably fighting Germany." Ukraine shrugged. "Why are they fighting? They never fought each other." I said worried.

"I'll go stop them." Maple walked away. "What are they fighting about?' R.E asked Ukraine. "Дедушка (Grandpa), they are fighting about..." the last part I couldn't hear because it was a whisper so I just stood there confused.

"Do you like anyone, Aмерике?" R.E asked. "Why did we switch topics so sudden?" I said not wanting to answer. "Just answer the question." R.E smirked. "I- I like oil." I smiled. "Come on America! A country that you like like." Ukraine groaned.

"I like like a country?" I replied trying to avoid answering. "Fine, how many crushes do you have?" R.E questioned. "I have tw-" I got cut off by a screaming Ukraine, "Yes yes yes, I knew it!" "Know what?" R.E said still stumped.

Ukraine started whispering to R.E. and I just stood there frozen. "I'm back with two beat up boys!" Maple smiled.

Ukraine POV:

'Look at them, both beat up fighting over America.' "Why were you guys fighting?" I grinned. "Nothing important." Germany shrugged, "You guys fought for Am-" "Ukraine, would you please shut up?" Russia glared.

"Hello, Germany, I suppose you have a grandpa named German Empire?" R.E. asked. "Yep, G.E." Germany sighed. "Is he okay?" R.E. said concerned. "He was sick of my mom and left. And I never saw him again." Germany stuttered.

"I was thinking about getting away from my son." R.E. said thoughtfully. "No Дедушка(Grandpa)!" I said hugging R.E. "I won't, don't worry." R.E smiled, " Emerald, are you still up for adoption?" R.E. continued.

"You still want to adopt me, after all these years?" America asked. "Yep, you're a sweet little angel." R.E. smiled. "I- uh..." America stuttered. "You know, there are other ways to get in the family, like marrying Россия." R.E. grinned.

I saw America and Russia blush, Maple Syrup was shocked, and Germany was Jealous. "I-, I didn't think that far into the future yet." America covered her face with her hands. "Aw, little angel is blushing." R.E. teased.

"We should get back home, Ïàïà must be waiting for us." Blushing Russia said. "Here is your Ushanka and jacket, I'm going to wear Maple's racoon hat and jacket." America said giving the clothe back to their rightful owners.

"And I'm guessing Ukraine wants to wear Maple's racoon hat right?" America went on. "You should of just asked me Uki." Maple suggested putting his hat on my head. "You look so cute Ukraine!" Germany smirked, I blushed.

"Let's take a picture together, including you two beat up boys." R.E. said, getting a nerves laugh from both of them. We posed for the picture and I gave the racoon hat to America. "See you tomorrow!" I exclaimed waved.

"Bye, and get cleaned up Ruski and Ger-man." America giggled. "I will Meri, bye!" Germany said walking away. "See you soon Uki~" Maple smirked, I blushed. "Let's go home now." R.E. cheered.

We started walking out of the playground and a few moments later I started talking, "Hehe, Russia you were a blushing mess back there." "Oh shut up, you were too." Russia teased back. "My grand children are grown up now." R.E. 'cried'

"What do you mean?" I raised an eye brow. "You both are in love." R.E. cheered. "Talk about Ukraine's Canada." Russia said monotone. "Talk about Russia's America!" I said back. "You know you want to do it with her, I knew it when I saw the video at the party." I smirked.

"I- uh." Russia hesitated. "Do you have the video?" R.E. said interested. "I didn't download it because Ïàïà might see it." I sighed. "Now you get Дедушка involved." Russia groaned. "Did you know that Russia and Germany slept with America because she said she wanted cuddles?" I told R.E.

"Did you know Ukraine slept with Canada." Russia noted, I started blushing. "You guys had some party." R.E. chuckled. Then the door opened to our house.

.

..

...

"What party?"

...

..

.

-------------------

Author's note:

I don't know why I wanted them to meet at the elementary school play ground so don't ask.

-12088 words