~Cuddles~

Japan POV:

Once everyone took a quick shower in my many shower rooms I told everyone to start preparing for sleep I begin spying on Ame, just to see what she would do in her drunk state before bed. I see her flimsily walk over to Russia and Germany so I rolled over into a bush near them. I started video tapping them.

Ame sat down between the two and asked, "Can I sleep with you two?" "Nein." Germany said closing his book. "What do you have against me?" Ame pouted, "You're drunk Erica." Russia explained.

"Please let me sleep with you guys. I just want to cuDdLe." Ame mumbled looking down at her hands. "What happens if our parents find out? We will be in big trouble" Germany spat.

"No We wOn't! It's juSt fOr tHis One niGhT pLeAse." Ame begged. Germany and Russia looked at each other then back at Ame. "Нет." "Nein." They said in sync.

"IF You gUys dOn'T slEeP wIth Me I WiLl anNOy you twO the wHoLe NigHt." Ame declared. "Yeah, she will get what ever she wants, from something useless to independence from Britain and so on." Nada chimed in.

"Great, thanks for reminding us about reality." Germany sighed. "Now Amy, I set up your sleeping bag come on it's time for some sleep" Nada said.
"You arEn'T the boSs of mE! If I waNt to SleEp wiTh RusKi aNd Ger-mAn tHen I wiLl no maTteR the cOSt." Ame proclaimed.

"You do realize that one sleeping bag could only fit one person right." Russia acknowledged. 'I forgot about that' I thought, but turned my attention back on Ame.

"Well, I cAn aLwayS ask JapAn!" Ame exclaimed. "Wow Amy, you are really desperate." Nada chuckled. "JapaN coMe oUt of The buSh plEaSe, I kNow You aRe hEre." Ame said.

I rolled out of the bush, 'Welp, my cover is out' I sighed. "How much of the conversation did you hear?" Germany asked staring deep down into my soul.

"All of it..." I confessed. Russia stared at me with glowering look. "Don't you dare say you have other rooms Japan." Nada murmured. "I have 5 bedrooms underneath the cushion pool." I exclaimed. Nada, Russia, and Germany looked doleful. Ame was bouncing and stumbling around. "Did I hear rooms?" I hear Israel running towards me.

"Japan, please can I stay in one? I'm afraid someone will hit me when I'm vulnerable." Israel begged. "Okay Israel, now follow me guys. Nada bring Ukraine so she knows where her brother is, meet up at the cushion pool." Nada nodded and searched for Ukraine.

They all started following me. "SEe, I alWaYs get wHat I waNt!" Ame beamed, I looked back and saw Ame gripping on to Russia's and Germany's wrist. "Yeah, yeah we get it." sighed Germany.

Canada POV:

I walked over to Uki who was about to sleep. "Hello Uki, Japan wants to show you where your brother is going to sleep tonight." I greeted. "Okay! Where is Jap?" Uki questioned. "Follow me." I said.

I saw Japan smirk, "You guys are holding hands!" she squealed. I looked down at my hand confused. "I'm so sorry Uki." I said taking my hand away from her's. "I-it's fine." Uki says flustered.

"Let me show you guys where Ame, Russia, and Germany are." Japan purred. Uki and I started walking down the steps to another basement. "They are sleeping in this room." Japan said knocking on the door.

Uki rose an eyebrow when a chuckling Russia opened the door to reveal a mad Amy and a laughing Germany. "H-hey Ukraine." Russia said between wheezes. "What happened here?" Ukraine asked.

"Ger-money dared Erica to drink one more shot of vodka before she gets cuddles, she started to trip, bump into walls, roll on the ground and soon enough accidently grabbed Ger-money's d***." Russia started laughing again, Germany glared at Russia, but couldn't control his laughter.

"Im nOt clUmSy! The floOr jUst hAtEs mE, tHe taBlE and ChAIrs are bUllIeS, anD tHe waLls gEt in My wAy!" Amy complained, Russia started to laugh harder. "What did Russia mean by cuddles?" Uki whispered-chuckled.

"Drunk Amy wants to sleep with your brother and Germany." I explained, "Go cuddle with Ame, she waited long enough." Japan smirked closing the door, "I want to show you guys my latest creation!" Uki and I looked at each other then back at Japan.

Japan gestured her hand telling us to come follow her so we did. Then something or someone pushed me into a room. I fell on my back and felt something on top of me, I opened my eyes and saw Uki, I blushed 'she looks so cute.'

Ukraine POV:

I felt someone push me into a room, I tensed up when I saw that I was on top of Nada. My face started getting hot, so I sat up "Sorry!" I squeaked. "It's okay, I think Japan locked the door so let's just sleep." Nada figured. I stood up and helped Nada stand up as well.

"There's only one bed, I will sleep on the floor if you aren't comfortable sharing a bed with me." Nada offered. "The floor isn't comfortable, we can both sleep on the bed I'm fine with it." I reassured him.

We both took our shoes off, walked to different sides of the bed and got under the covers. "Good night Nada" I yawned. "Sweet dreams Uki." Canada said softly. A moment later I felt Nada's arms rap around me and started pulling me closer to him and I slowly drifted of to sleep...

____________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

949 words

; - ;