-

Inside his prison cell, June closed the book on his hand. He threw the book into the ground before turning towards the prison guard.

The prison guard pursed his lips, "Is the book not to your liking?"

June rolled his eyes before he said in a girlish voice, ""Your love is my salvation, only with you here can I survive." " Then he sneered, "Such bullshit. I can't believe someone who forget their first love in a minute could bravely spout such bullshit. Hey brother guard, this will be my last day, why'd you choose me such a stupid book?"

"Sorry. I didn't know what kind of books is to your liking. Besides, you were the one who said that you wanted to read romance genre." The prison guard realized his words were blaming the young man so he immediately changed his words, "I don't know what kind of book to pick, so I just choose whatever is the most popular for kids your age."

June listened to the prison guards words that's clearly trying to reduce the blame on him, before he chuckled. "Seems like you view a murderer like a teenage girl, huh?"

"How could you say that? You're far from a cute teenage girl with boobs, you can't compare at all boy. In fact, you're more like a school bully who's associated with some kind of fraternity."

"Ahahaha. You honest bastard." June laugh out loud, causing the Guard the blush in shame.

Today, the guard wanted to make June enjoy himself before...he go. He agreed to accompany June today, as per this young man's last request.

Yes, last request.

June is a notorious criminal who commit countless murder. Aside from any type of crimes, no. There's nothing else. There's only murder. But Many times. In fact, it's like eighty, give or take.

However, the prison guard who spend time interacting with the young criminal inside the cell never see the said murderer even once, so without him noticing, he grew attached to this young man.

But when he noticed this, it was already too late. The young man was given a death sentence, and today was exactly his last day. That is why he tried so hard to make this young man feel a little bit happy.

- "No.1849, You only have 3 minutes left."

Hearing the announcement from the speaker at the end of this exclusive cell, the prison guard became depressed.

June saw this and smirked, "What, you feeling sad about my death day? You're a police, so shouldn't you celebrate the fact that a crazy murderer like me was about to die?"

The prison guard frown. He stood straight and stared at June, his mood becoming gloomy.

"Jhon-

"M*therf*cker, my name is June!"

The prison guard blush in embarrassment and cough, "Well, June. Even if I'm a policeman, I still value people's lives. Setting aside your crimes, your life is still a life. I've spend great times with you, so it's normal for me to feel sad about your..."

A heavy feeling clouded the room. It's obvious that the prison guard can't bring himself to say death.

"Oh?" The smile on June's face disappeared. His eyes look towards the guard with a hint of derision. "Brother guard, Do you know that I dislike policemen?"

"Ah? Why?"

June raised an eyebrow when he heard the prison guard sound so uninterested.

"You fucking look like you don't give a damn care."

"No I do. Just continue talking."

"You're not going to scold me for cursing anymore?"

"Oh God just continue talking will ya?"