-

June grinned sadistically, laughing as he stuck out his tongue. "Oh~ were you thinking this is an update? Well funny, it is. But sadly not a chapter. This ain't an update- and no, Drowned is not going to say that this book will be discontinued, I'll hunt her if she dares. "

Clearing his throat, June smiled. "I just wanna say what Sehya have to say, she's kinda busy at the moment. Now, this is what she said- (For those who read this book, pls go to my Announcement Board for further noticed. Well... If you want to, that is. I'm not forcing y'all." ) - and, Well, I hope you go find out when can I make another appearance. Or else(🔪)..."

" Oh! Wait, Sehya have something more to say

" Oh! Wait, Sehya have something more to say. I swear, this idiot is a multi-tasker who forgot things." June said, opening a letter and reading the words "She said, I quote- "Also, I promised I'm working on it. You'll know my next update if you go to my Announcement board- which is on my profile." - oh, now you have another reason to go to her announcement board. I'm pretty sure she's also looking for followers, cause who wouldn't?" June rolled his eyes before he burst out laughing, "Now, I'm done annoying you guys for today~ Thanks for joining me in my journey, didn't expect the generation this days to have lots of hidden Psychopaths." He sigh and shake his head, " How I wish I'm born in this generation. But I just had to die and be in this situation."

June whistled in disappointment and moved away his green hair, blinking his persimmon eyes.

"Drowned had gone crazy. She actually have 379+ drafts and by drafts, I mean books, and guess what? She wants to publish all of it. The idiot's also busy with her life, so hopefully you guys are patient. Kay?"

Love you guys❤️❤️❤️

Love you guys❤️❤️❤️