-

When the first moved of his hands and arms happens, June felt like he was suddenly isolated with the world. His body, which now belong to him, moved on it's own, playing a melody that his ears can't even hear.

The moment his body moved, the atmosphere seems to become heavy, like something is putting pressure into his shoulders. For reason unknown, June can't control the body which he thought he already owned the moment he Transmigrated.

Confusion immediately clouded his head. Was he wrong? Did he made a mistake in believing that the original owner disappeared? Was he not in total control of this body? Don't tell him his Transmigration is only temporary?

This thoughts that entered June's mind didn't bring an ounce of panicked, only confusion. Ever since he woke up in Zerry's body, he never thought of himself as Zerry. Why would he? He wanted to be himself still, to be the June where he understands himself better. Despite his twisted personality and the sad truth that everyone in his previous world hates him, a murderer, he doesn't give a damn. Because that's part of him that made him feel like himself.

He was acting completely different from the original owner and he doesn't give a damn care, thinking that the original owner is already lost in paradise or in heaven or hell, wherever he is—June doesn't give a damn care.

But what's this? What the f*ck is this?

Drip.Drop.

"..?"

The two distinct sound within the silence caught June off guard. He wanted to move, to raised his eyebrow out of habit to show his confusion, to look around for that sound. But then again he can't. Because he can't f*cking move.

'Motherf*cker! Just what the hell is happening?!'

Almost hysterical, June felt the itch coming from the hands he can't control. This itch in his hands was a very familiar feeling. He usually have his hands on someone else neck when he's feeling it, or holding a shard object and stabbing it to someone.

This is something June classified as a sickness. He claimed many times it's a mental problem and he believed in himself too much.

As for trying to hold himself back from lusting for blood? Well...dream on!

Somehow, June felt his lips twitched into a maniacal smile. The very same moment his lips curved into that arc, the sound of drip dropping once again appeared.

This time was different, because a memory he doesn't own started playing right in front of him, integrating with his mind and making him feel like he had lived two life. Both having experience problems, ups and downs, some happy moments but what made June tremble is the face of a woman he knew to well which he didn't see in his previous world's memories—but from the one he had received.

That woman who's sitting in a flower field, playing the similar violin now held in his hands, smiling softly and patting a green haired kid who's body he now occupy...June thought to himself, Isn't that his mother?

His mother from the previous world! His biological mother!

If there's one thing that could trigger June at this time, it was exactly this woman who gave birth to him and gives him the name June for the pathetic reason of "At that time, your father was drunk and I'm not good at thinking up names, so I just placed your birth month as your name. " which makes him feel how stupid it is. But then again, he loved his name dearly, doesn't he?

After all, he can't let go of his previous identity.

But then...What is this? What the actual f*ckery is this?!

"Amazing! Big Brother Zerry, this song you've played, that was the Phoenix Last Breath, right?"

June was going crazy in his thoughts when he heard the childish voice of a girl.