-

June was feeling happy. But then, he remembered the matter regarding his half-brother and that woman who seemed to be the child's teacher.

The hand that's elegantly holding the handle of the cup tighten, and a barely suppressed maniacal smile appeared.

"Gilbert."

Gilbert snapped out of his thoughts and look down at his ten years old young master.

"Yes?"

"How many tutor does that kid have?"

"...?", Gilbert was confused, "Young Master, pardon me but, who are you talking about?"

"My half-brother duh. Who else?"

Gilbert felt his eyebrow twitched, 'Who else? Perhaps, You? You're a kid too!'

It only took a quick glance for June to understand what's running into Gilbert's mind.

With a dissatisfied frown, June who have the urge to throw the cup into this butler's face, force himself to place down the cup with a 'clank'.

"What's with that face?!"

Gilbert cough and force his face to became as emotionless as possible.

"Apology, Young Master."

June snorted, "Tsk, Whatever. Just answer my question. How many tutors are there?"

Gilbert thought for a while before he answered, "I've estimated that there's three tutors arrange for Second Young Master Herran."

'Herran, huh? Pretty name.' June thought before he raised an eyebrow.

"Estimated? What, you actually don't know?" June frowned.

Gilbert honestly nodded his head, "Young Master, the tutors arranged for you are all part of the Royal Tutors. All of them came from the Palace." Then, he cleared his throat. " As for Second Young Master, it's quite complicated."

Rolling his eyes, June just stated. "Beat around the bush and I'll beat you instead. Get straight to the point and state what's needed to stated!"

'But it's not really needed to be stated! You're just looking trouble on your own!' Gilbert, this butler, lament for a little while before he look down and meet the glare coming from a ten years old child.

Gilbert frowned and cursed in his heart. Is this really a child? Oh wait, yes. It's an abnormal child!

"Gilbert!" June yelled in impatient.

Gilbert smiled in a fake manner, "Apologies Young Master.",

'Apologies my ass.' June thought before he rolled his eyes, "Cut the crap and speak!"

"Mind your words, Young Master."

"I said speak damn it!"

"Your words are—

"Fine! Fine! My words, I'll mind my words. However, this is enough! Just answer what I wanted to know!"

Seeing the Young Master erupting in anger, Gilbert pursed his lips.

At least he didn't throw the cup at me.

With a stiff smile, Gilbert finally answered truthfully. "Duchess Millan made a request to personally arranged the academic tutors of Second Young Master."

"Oh?" June felt his lips twitched, "That doesn't sound important, why do I feel like you're trying to hide such stupid information?"

Gilbert helplessly sigh. " The tutors that Duchess Millan arranged, one of them is her own sister while there are some who also came from the Royal Palace. I do not know how many the Duchess invited, but based on my estimation, there are two."

Listening to this information, June felt particularly doubtful. How could Gilbert just based on estimation? Aren't tutors supposed to go on their clients house to teach? Is the Household that big that visitors could sometimes go unnoticed when the entered the place?

June voiced out his questions and this time, Gilbert gained the patience to answer every question after seeing that June did not go berserk.

"The only one who often came into Zersetzend Household is Duchess Millan's sister. The Second Young Master would have to travel to the Halsfeln Household to meet his own tutors."

"And why is that?" June was truly confused as he raised an eyebrow.

Gilbert sensed his confusion and didn't know whether he should answer of not. Isn't the reason obvious?

Royal Tutors only thought the Heir of the Family, and obviously, it's the eldest son who's going to inherit the Household. That is one of the Kingdom's noble rule.

Yet Duchess Millan actually arranged for her son to be thought by the Royal Tutors. Aren't this a sign that she wanted her son to inherit the Zersetzend Family?

"Scheming creatures are around me, It's so suffocating!"

Gilbert was surprised at his Young Master's words, and his eyes widen.

"Young Master, someone might hear you, please mind your words carefully!" He hastily said. Although he took this job only because of the high salary, Gilbert is the type of person to do his task seriously.

He's only been serving this little master for a few weeks, and he have heard rumours about the violent child from outside the household. As for the inside, Gilbert was sure no one would dare gossip about the Duke's son inside their own Household, especially when there's a Father-con Duke lingering around like a venomous snake.

Throughout the whole time he's serving, the little master showed his violent and indifferent side. It was scary coming from a ten years old child.

He could order you around, find faults into everything and yell at you till exhaustion. That's always how it went.

But ever since yesterday's incident, Gilbert clearly saw the changes.

Aside from being more demanding than usual, the little master showed an unnoble attitude in front of him and, to his surprise, strike a conversation.

June finished his coffee in an instant. Almost immediately, he was hit by that familiar feeling of being full of energy despite his strong desire to sleep soundly.

'Okay, time to play around.'

"Hm? Young Master, where do you intend to go?"

Gilbert's slightly panicked voice sounded from behind him.

June was already at the door when he stopped, shrugged his shoulders and walk out without looking back.

"Young Master!"

June was walking with big steps, but because of his small body, his legs aren't long enough to walk that far away. That's how Gilbert immediately caught up to him.

'Damn it! Get away before I stab you, you high salary-seeking bastard!' June thought. He was full of complains in his heart, not liking that he's being followed.

However, he can't shake this guy off.

"You don't have to follow me."

"I'm afraid that is impossible, Young Master. As your personal butler, I am tasked to tends for you everyday and everytime. What's more, the Duke ordered that you are to be supervised seriously to ensure that the previous incident of you sneaking out of the Household would not happen, ever, again."

"Fuck my life."

"Young Master—!"

"Language, I know."

"Then if you knew why—

"Shut up."

The conversation always went like that, leaving no room for June to argue.

He walked with Gilbert through the empty hallway. He intend to go find a chef to make him some Crab soup or something seafood related.

However, before he could voiced his thoughts to Gilbert who could guide him towards the kitchen, a little girl who looked two years younger than him arrogantly blocked his way.

"Big brother Zerry, why didn't you welcome me when I got here?!