Chapter 21

-Frankie's Point of View-

Well, now that my whole gane was basically cracked, and everything was about to fall through, I decided to go hang out in the Have Not room until Nicole calmed down from her boyfriend getting evicted, but once I came out she was still reeling and I got thrown under the bus yet again.

"Frankie, you suppost to be in an alliance with us. You, Hayden, Christine, and I, remember?" She babbled off. "You knew what was going to happen."

"I didn't make an alliance with you." I stated trying to keep everybody's eyes off of me.

"You didn't make an alliance? You porposely didn't, I talk to you about it, you didn't want to 'give a name' to it." She snapped. "That's one hundred percent true!" She screamed.

"It was a lovely offer you made me." I said staying calm, because aggression would hint to the fact that I was lying.

"Frankie, I never asked to work with you." She continued, but in a calmer voice. It was truly pathetic that we had to have this arguement in front of everyone. "You wanted to get Hayden in on it."

"If that were true, I'm pretty sure that he would still be here." I said as I started to walk away. I didn't need the huge target on my back, and I was sure that I was starting to seem dick like, and that's not what I needed in this game. "It's funny Nicole, you're proving that you're not trustworthy."

"Oh,  that I wasn't trustworthy? You knew exactly what happened. You flipped the house, you wanted Zach out yesterday." She said frustratedly, and I saw Zach's face go from happy go lucky, and drop into a hurt looking expression.

"Everything that you're saying is true, for sure." Zach motioned sarcastically towards Nicole.

"There was never anything to flip unfortunately." I said while still holding my ground against Nicole.

"So, if there wasn't anything to flip then you were keeping Zach the entire time? Is that what your saying?" She asked.

"Yyyeah." I said as a lie, and apparently Zach caught on because he won't look at me anymore. Sensing that everything I once knew was gone, I headed back to the Have Not room. Shortly, Caleb joined me.

"Are you mad at me for talking to her?" I asked him with a slight sigh.

"No, but I'm not taking everything she said as a lie." He explained, well, at least he was honest.

"Tell me your concerns then." I said with a sorrowful voice. I'm going to lose everything that I care about in the blink of an eye, all because I said something that I shouldn't have.

"Right now, I don't have any concerns." He stated, and it was either a good thing or he was hiding things from me, but either way I felt shitty. "But like, when Hayden stood up and said that in his speech, it, you know popped a bubble in my head. Then, when Nicole said the same thing, it popped a bubble in my head. I would rather not believe it, but I'm going to believe partial, because when you're playing this gane you have to." Caleb explained. Hayden has thrown me under the bus, and started doubt, and doubt in this household spreads like wildfire to the point where all I could think was I have got to win this next HOH.

However that didn't happen, because I was up against Zach, and he didn't even read the question. He just buzzed in like a fruit loop dingus. What? It's catchy. However the two that did win, I knew that I couldn't trust because it was Christine and Nicole two people who have already thrown me under the bus. So, I had to go do damage control, and saved my ass by telling Christine that Nicole was already on our trail. I also threw some of my loyal alliance members under the bus, but at the end of the day, I came here to play this game for Frankie, not for Zach.