Chapter 3

-Frankie's Point of View-

It was after I had gotten tar and feathered so I went upstairs to the HOH room to grab my stuff and move it back downstairs to the bed with Frank.

"I just got tar and feathered, and removed from HOH." I complained to Cody, only earning a smile with the word 'Oh well.' behind it. Being removed is bittersweet. Brittney is still on the block and she's the target so I'm cool with that. The Detonators are still in control of the house, so I'm just chilling. I laid up in the HOH room with Nicole, Christine, and Victoria just kind of chilling while to the side of me Cody and Amber were flirting. It always gets awkward when Caleb comes in and breaks up their flirting, and that's exactly what he just did. He came in and sat in the chair playing with a toy dagger while watching them flirt. It's becoming painfully obvious that Caleb really likes Amber, but Amber doesn't feel the same way, and I feel as if Caleb is going to piss Cody off to the point where he will be the one sitting next to Brittney on the block, but as long as it wasn't me, I had no room to complain.

He finally went out of the room, understanding the silent hint that none of us wanted him to be up there. He's way to love struck over Amber that it's probably going to self destruct his whole game. That's part of the reason that I don't want to make it obvious that I am in love with Zach.

A few hours later, I was laying with Zach in the fire room. Well, I wouldn't really call it laying with him, it was more like laying on top of him, it relaxed me to be laying on top of him. "I love you." I said probably for the hundredth time this summer, and everytime I say it makes it keep getting more real. I do feel like I love him, but I don't want my whole game plan of staying showmance free to backfire and send me on my way out of this house this week or the next one. So, I wouldn't ever make him believe that I actually meant it.

"I love you too." He said as he smiled a smile that made his perfect brown eyes light up. It was moments like these that caused me to love him, and I hated it. I smiled a half smile as I turned to lay on my side so that he was basically spooning me as he rubbed my back slowly lulling himself and me to sleep. I loved this kid, but I could never, ever admit it to anybody but myself in seriousness.

The next morning Cody invited Zach and I to cuddle up in the HOH room, which we accepted. I was nuzzled up to Zach when he decided to tell Cody something that would manage to shake up Caleb's game, and I had to admit I loved every moment of it. This is Big Brother, the game of lying and decite.

"Caleb is really pissed at you." Zach said to start off the conversation.

"Honestly, I don't care what he thinks I just want him out of the house." Cody replied back, and I knew the only reason Cody wanted Caleb out of the house is because of this love triangle that exists between them and Amber, and he shouldn't be playing with his heart. He should be playing this game with stradegy, but with Zach's smiles and encouraging words to Cody, I felt as if it was actually a good idea. "I mean it shouldn't be a personal thing because the girl that you're creepily obsessed with doesn't want to say sorry and he's becoming a huge threat to me in the game." Cody finished, making Zach seem to get more inticed in the conversation because he leaned closer to Cody making me put a protective hand on his lap letting him know that I was still in the room.

"He's been trying to get you." He said simply as he laid his head into my chest yawning a cute high pitched yawn. He was bae, and he was going to be my bae sooner or later. Maybe just not in this game though. It made me proud in a sickening way that he had just blown up Celeb's plan. I just hoped that we had enough trust between us that he wouldn't blow my game out of the water, and he still doesn't know that Arianna Grande was my sister, and that I was actually not a broadway preformer anymore but I was actually a YouTube persona, and also a multimedia expert. I have half a million followers on Twitter and I hoped that my cover could remain just that, a cover.