23

Aria
Ahhhhtttttt"
Yo-"
Ahhhhhhh"
Aria stop-"
Ahhhhhhh"I yelled in his face crossing my arms

Why you being childish"
Cause I feel like it the fuck do sum bout it"
You keep acting big and bad till you all fucked up and cripple and mad cause you fucking pregnant"
I had better"I mumbled

His head flipped over to me and he looked at
What?"
I didn't say nothing I just rolled my eyes
Fuck did you just say arianna"
It was joke calm ya tits"

Why you always wanna fucking play like that"
Cause at the end of the day you know it's a joke when it's coming from me but sadly I can't say the same for you Kenen"
I know I fucked up I can't take that shit back I'm trynna fix it and you ain't doing shut but having a fucking attitude"

Why do I have a attitude? Well maybe because I can't trust my husband around a skinny white bitch cause you like to get friendly and kiss em"
Aria we not finna keep doing this"
Keep doing what"
THE SAME CYCLE OF BLAME BRUH IM TRYING WHEN YOU GONNA ACCEPT THAT"

I CANT CAUSE IF I TAKE YOU BACK NOW WHO KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK YOU'LL DO LATER Huh what if this happens again then what are you gonna say"
I didn't give and enjoy 5 years of my life on a relationship with you aria just to keep fucking up repeatedly, this the first time shit got this far while we where together I fucked up when we broke up when I fucked Mario but you think I would've did this while I was sober I love the fucking ground you walk on man you think I give a fuck about any other bitch in the world but you"

I know"

Then Why you really this pissed wit me cause you know how much I love you aria you can see it on my face right now what the fuck is really hurting you that you pushing me away from you it ain't herb cause he fucked bitches, and did you down bad I didn't so don't try and compare him to me.......all I'm trynna do is figure it out and I'm asking you to tell me what is hurting you ma"
He grabbed my hands And starred dead at me I tried not to be but I was super emotional

I felt warm tears rolling down my face and I was embarrassed I felt like my self esteem was in a toilet I didn't feel like myself and a part of me forced myself to think that's the type of women ke wanted

You crying tell me what it is please baby"
When you told me you where with a women I was mad that's when my anger set in then when I seen her it made me think...."I covered my eyes crying harder
I-it made me think I wasn't what you wanted anymore she's skinny and-"

And could never amount to you ever you know damn well ion fuck with skinny bitches so why would you even think that ma"
My self esteem ain't been right for so long and this was my breaking point"

Why you ain't tell me that and how long"
Since I gained weight after our first anniversary"
You must be smoking crack honestly girl come here"

He pulled me into the bathroom and turned the light on
Who that in that mirror"
Me"
You see them eyes they the most fucking beautiful eyes I've ever seen them lips 40x better than any bitch in the world you hea"
Emhm"

Nah I need a yes"
Yes"
You see this body turn to the side you see this fucking body I mean what can I fucking say I'm fucking speechless right now you the baddest bitch that has blessed any bitch social media or eye sight"
I was blushing really hard and he knew how good those words felt

This tiny ass belly you complain about aint shit but some bad bitch rolls aight cause you could loose it at the drop of a damn hat, you are a beautiful flower worth billions compared to any other flower in the garden ion wanna hear them words come out ya mouth ever again aight"
Ok"

Aint no ok now look in the mirror and say this"
I looked laughing
I am"
I am"
A bad bitch"
A bad bitch"
I am The baddest bitch"
I am beautiful"
I am beautiful"
I am intelligent"
I am intelligent"
And no one can change my mind about that"

Periodpooh" he finished poking his lips out
Period pooh"I laughed
See this what I wanna see now go get dressed and I'm gonna make up for all my fuck ups tonight and tomorrow we start fresh you got me"

I gotchu"
Aight hurry up for we end up fucking"he smacked my butt and walked out the bathroom

Y'all this my man and I talked all that shit the past week just to bring my ass back but I'm in love I know it go both ways and he actually making the attempt to fix this shit I mean I didn't much like stress so I could put this behind us
But I swear before gods hand one more fuck up and I'm out the door

But that's never gonna happen again
Right ke"
Ion know why you saying right but I trust you so  Right"
That's all I needed to know"
Ok"

Now I can ride that dick like a stollen carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Oh the neighbors gonna know ke name tonight on god

KEEPING IT REAL 3 (Agape) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें