43

PLEASE GO BACK TO CHAPTER 41 AND READ GAMES LAST WORDS STUFF WAS ADDED THAT YOY NEED FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS!!!!!!!

Ke
Bae, baby get up"
Hmm"
Bae what we getting yosohn for his birthday"
Baby what time is it"
It's 4 but i wanna know what we getting him his birthday tomorrow"
Let me worry bout that ma gone back to sleep"
I can't sleep"

Why?"I rubbed the coal out my eyes sitting up looking at her
Baby I'm worried about yosohn what if he fuck up trynna take a path we already took we got threw all this shit by luck"
Bae yosohn gonna be fine him turning 18 don't mean we stop teaching him life as he go but what ever decisions he make is up to him"

I-I just ion know ke im scared"
Look we gone sit down together an talk to yosohn bout his future aight plus we gotta prepare for more worse than that"
Like?"
Him telling kairi an his siblings what we gonna tell him if he choose the life"

I didn't even think about that ke"
I'm gonna handle it baby I know my son better than he know hisself I'll talk to him"
Ok"
Good now come here im trynna cuddle an you moving around an shit"

Boy shut up"she climbed on me an laid on my chest
Our baby's getting big"
I know so what we gone do bout kyla new report card"
Oh you seen that motherfucker to huh"
Yea I seen it an im trynna figure out why it say she missed 10 days of school so far"

You better get her Kenen this rebellious stage she got going on gone make me beat her ass"
I gotta handle yosohn an kyla"
Them two act just like you im not understanding the problem"she laughed
Fine but I gotta be honest ma kyla showing me signs"
What?"

The aggressive outburst, uncontrollable burst of anger, she been in four fights in the past month what we gonna cause if she end up like me ion know what imma do she shouldn't have to go threw that shit"
Ke we knew this could be a possibility we just gotta monitor her 5 times out of 10 she doesn't have let's be positive about it but do you think her grades an stuff is like that cause of that"
It could be when I was her age it was similar shit"

Well we gotta get her checked until then we got two knuckle heads to deal with tmm so let's gone back to sleep"
Ok sorry for waking you baby"
Girl you do that so much I'm immune to it"

Kairi

What you on Kai get out my room"I advise you get up an put a hoodie on daddy on his way downstairs"Shit Thankyou"he jumped up putting his sweater on Yosohn get up!"I heard him yell from downstairs

I advise you get up an put a hoodie on daddy on his way downstairs"
Shit Thankyou"he jumped up putting his sweater on
Yosohn get up!"I heard him yell from downstairs

Man what he want"
Ion know but can I have some money I wanna go to the mall today"
Only if you take the twins with you they been asking for a minute"
Fine"

He dug in his pocket an handed me a stack of cash
We're you get this money from"
Don't worry bout it go spend it"I rolled my eyes hugging him
Thanks big bro"
No problem"