44

Yosohn^^
Kenen
Yosohn you can't run an fuck up any person that fuck with ya siblings these lil kids remember you way older then them"
Pops fuck that they ain't gone be disrespecting my lil sister"
Ion like that shit either but yo you gotta blame yaself to I told you be careful an stay away from areas ya siblings is at right or wrong"
You right"
I know I am now you can handle that shit but get some youngins to handle them lil niggas not you ion need you in jail"

Aight an what you gone do bout this"
Trust me son I got my ways now i see you pulling in bank nigga"
Yea I am"
How you handling ya money"
I'm putting it away"
We're is away"
Some in my room the rest in my truck"

Don't start spending stupidly yo that's how you get caught"
I know pops I been listening I learned from the best"
Emhm lil nigga you be 18 tomorrow"he smiled an i couldn't help but to do the same my lil Nigga all grown up

Yea pops"
Look me an ya momma supposed to talk to you about this but I need to hear ya answer before she do"
What you mean pops"
What you gone do follow in my footsteps an take over for me or go the straight way"
Pops I already told you the game is where my heart at"I slapped the back of his head

You can't say that shit to ya momma she gone kick you square in your chest you had two months to come up with a answer what you gonna do we having that talk the day after tomorrow"
Man ion know.....you think she'd be disappointed in me if I do choose that life"

Disappointed nah scared for you hell yea yosohn it's so much shit me an ya mama went threw when you was small dealing with this life she just want you to be smart an really think about what you doing with ya life"
I know.... i can't help I wanna be like my pops"I chuckled

Yo don't be like me be better then me"he looked at me nodding an I hugged him
So far I'm proud of you keep it up Lil dude"
Aight big dude" I walked out the garage an back into the kitchen the twins an yamir was gone just aria

We're kairi"
She talking to kyla but wassup what's going on wit kyla"
Some football kids spreading rumors about her"
Like what"
He trynna say he had sex wit her when he didn't according to kyla"
That's it?"
Yea"I lied I couldn't tell her about yosohn cause that would open up 6 months worth of secrets

Well imma beat that lil boy momma ass"
I got dibs on the daddy"
Yosohn know"
Emhm I told him to have some younger kids handle it for him ion need him getting locked up for assaulting kids"

You know yamir would gladly handle them lil niggas"
I know I think we should transfer her to his school"
We can ask them at dinner tonight since the twins going to Bre house tonight"
So they already over there for yosohn party"
Ohh yea I almost forgot bout that"

You better not be late either me, kai, an yamir leaving there yosohn said he was gonna meet us there he gonna need extra time to get dressed and get something for his outfit"
Aight cool imma come right after I meet up wit old dude"

Everything ok"
Yea just gotta talk to him about something"
Ok"

Yo ma I'm finna be out love yall"
Yosohn we're you going"she asked
I gotta go see about this testing sign up"
Boy I look stupid to you"
Aight ma I'm going to go play ball wit Cory"
Aight don't be lieing to hang out"

Sorry Aight ma"he kissed her cheek an dapped me up
Later y'all"
Be safe"
Always"

Mom, daddy can I talk to you for a second"kyla came around the corner saying
Yea come on"
She walked in the kitchen leaning against the counter I could tell she was nervous

Baby what ever you wanna tell us we ain't gonna judge you an you ain't in trouble"
She sighed looking up at us
Fine look there's this guy at school who's going around telling people I was Um you know"
Having sex"aria snickered I nugged her arm
My bad continue"
Yea that daddy I didn't have sex with him honestly I don't even like him an I'm a proud virgin"

That's good to hear but if it isn't true why you so upset"
Because everyone thinks I'm this hoochie mama like do they not know who my parents are y'all would kill me if I was anything they think I am"
But your not exactly kyla you can't let everything people say get to your head cause that only allows them to win"
Yea princess I'd break every bone in his body if I could without getting caught, but ya brother gonna handle they asses an we was thinking about switching your school"

I did wanna try yamirs school"
We could do that but we need to talk about ya grades wassup with that"
I just haven't been studying an the work load started to pile up on me"
Aight well bring all yo class grades up to 80s in the next month an we gone do that transfer that's fair"

Yea I can do that I'm sorry about being disrespectful an stuff also I don't mean to do that stuff I just get so angry with the smallest stuff I'm sorry it's just really frustration im trying to work on it"
Aria looked at me I ignored it
Baby it's ok express how your feeling without getting upset you know we ain't got no problem with that in this house"aria hugged her

I be right back"

Aria
Ke-"I started but he was already out the kitchen I felt so bad for him i was worried mostly about kyla actually having it then how this would effect ke

He probably thought this was his fault but when I got pregnant with kyla I already prepared for this I mean it was a chance out of 5 kids one of them would have ied

Is he ok?"
Yea he's gone be fine, I wanna ask you something boo when you get angry what it feel like"
Ion know it don't feel normal though I've seen other people upset an then me it feels like the whole world shuts down an they only thing on my mind is fire"

Oh fuck- I mentally cursed nodding my head
Aight so the next time you feel like that come to me ok I'll show you what to do"
Aight mom since I'm on punishment im gonna go do some makeup work"
You go do that"I laughed she hugged me again walking off

I waited a second before going to find ke It took a minute before I found him in his man cave sitting on the couch facing the blank tv

Baby?"
Hmm"
How you feeling"
Guilty"
Wanna talk about it"
Nah"

I walked around to him grabbing his hands
She's gonna be ok baby"
Yea for now"
you don't know what the future holds ke she could turn out different"

That shit gonna get worse aria I went threw the same shit"he sat back removing his hands from mine
"They ain't gonna have any medicine to tame that until she turn 16 maybe"
Ke you don't have to talk like th-"
Never mind then I won't worry everything will be fine"he got up an walked out the room

We're my mama at I need her to tell me what the hell to do