VII

Okay so I decided its finally time for Evelyn to meet Athena. Which is fun and hopefully you enjoy the meeting. 

↞↠

"Oh, I got bored of sitting in my apartment so I came down to visit and I made lunch. It's balsamic chicken with seasoned potato wedges. It's still in the oven so it stays warm." The silverette said receiving a side hug from Bobby before the rest of the 118 appeared.

↞↠

The duo heard a group of voices approaching by the stairs. Looking over they saw the rest of the team. "Now is that my patient I see? Sitting in the break room of her workplace when she should be at home resting." Hen said, walking over to look over the younger female. She bent down to look at her ankle.

"Yes, but I have a good reason," Eve said, looking up at her five co workers. "I was really bored and I wanted to move around, my house is really boring." Her friends all rolled their eyes at her before walking over to the table.

"Well, someone carry her over to the table so she doesn't walk." Hen said, smirking at Eve, knowing she doesn't like physical touch. "So Capt, who's making lunch?" Buck walked around the couch to Evelyn, leaning down to pick her up "Oh, c'mon this is stupid i can walk on my own. I have crutches."

"Ya, well you shouldn't be walking on it anyway." Said responded looking down at her, seeing her pout. She kind of reminded him of an angry kitten. "Now, c'mon let's eat."

Tuning back into the conversation, the two youngest heard Bobby "Well actually, Eve made us lunch while we were on call" The four people at the stove turned to look at the pair, seeing Evan putting Evie in a seat at the table. "So we don't have to wait while I cook and can start eating before our next call."

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's eat." Chimney said smiling at Eve before thanking her for making lunch. Everyone hoped on and also started to thank her. "Not that i agree with it because you should have been resting." He joked at the youngest smiling at her.

"Whatever, It's in the oven. Bring it over, I'm hungry and I didn't eat breakfast. Too busy sleeping." She said this and everyone laughed. Starting to bring over the food, Eddie placed the chicken on the table while Bobby had the Potato wedges. Hen and Buck had the drinks and silverware/plates, Eve had left on the counter. "Well I hope everyone enjoys it." She started smiling wide at everyone at the table. "I hope you guys don't mind one more at the table" Eve heard an unfamiliar voice over by the stairs. Turning her head, she saw a woman in a police uniform walking over to them.

Bobby walked over, smiling at the woman giving her a kiss on the check. "Evelyn, I want you to meet Athena Grant. She's LAPD. I invited her to lunch." Athena this is Evelyn clay, Newbie to the station." He said walking over to the table, pulling a seat out for Athena next to Evelyn.

"It's nice to meet you," Evelyn said, going to stand up to greet the older woman. "NO!" Everyone at the table shouted at Eve making her jump and fall back into her seat.

"Now, what are you guys doing going around scaring her like that? What was that about?" Athena asked the group of firefighters/paramedics. They all looked guilty because they didn't mean to scare Evelyn. They all noticed that she gets jumpy around loud noises and tries not to scare her with them.

"Sorry Athena, it's just that Eve is out on med leave meaning she shouldn't even be here. She got hurt in the earthquake on a call" Hen responded looking over at the young girl who looked down sheepishly blushing.

"Okay listen we already went over this, I can't sit still. I'm a very active person." Evelyn whined. They all laughed at her and started to dig in.