Chapter 1- returning to beacon

Stiles pov:

We had just been "rescued" by the FBI, yes we still don't trust them. I especially don't trust Agent Mcall. I've never liked him and I never will I'll stick by that opinion till the day I die, so probably like a month or so. As I look out the window I notice we're just passing the ' Welcome To Beacon Hills' sign, and that's when my anxiety starts kicking in.
I hadn't noticed my boyfriend newt trying to get my attention until he literally had to scream my name at me "Tommy?Tommy TOMMY!?" 

"Sorry I just kinda zoned out. What did you need?"

I finally looked at his face and realized he was worried.

" You looked like you were about to have panic attack I started getting worried especially when you weren't responding to me. Sorry I know it's stupid to overreact but with everything we've been through and all of this wi-"
I cut off his rambling by kissing him he was frozen with suprise at first but then immediately melted into it. I finally pulled away and chuckled at his adorable smile.
" What's so funny?"
I just wanted to kiss him over and over again till my lips were sore. He just looked so sweet, innocent and adorable, but of course he's the complete shucking opposite he's no where near innocent you should see the way he turns simple things dirty but he just keeps calling it his talent.
" Nothing I just think your adorable and I love you. Plus you actually look innocent for once in your life"
He laughs and his cheeky grin is replaced with a sultry seductive smirk. He leans forward to whisper in my ear his hot breath sending shivers down my spine.
" Just wait till tonight Tommy."
He paused for a short minute and huffed out a little laugh saying...
" Good thing all the rooms are sound proof"
At this my eyes widen. Did he really make sure to install soundproofing in all the rooms? That's just not neces- never mind just remembered how loud we are.. well I am.
"Shucking hell newt did you forget we have supernatural hearing"
He just laughs at Minho. I hadn't noticed till now that we've arrived outside the house well actually mansion it's shucking huge.
"We're here. Everyone grab your stuff and make your way to the house once all your luggage is in the house we have a few rules that you all must follow. Understood?"
We all responded with weak sures or yesses.
As soon as we step foot in the mansion I can't help but let my jaw drop at the sight. It's fucking massive. WAIT I meant shucking oops haha forget about that.

Agent Mcall walked up to us and started explaining the rules.
"You will be aloud your weapons as long as you only use them for self defense, you will also be attending school on Monday, so you have two days. That's all hope you get settled nicely and I'll speak to you soon goodbye"

"Finally that shanks gone"
Minho said as he exhaled.
I think being around anything to do with the government puts us all on edge.

One we unpacked and got settled we all went to sleep knowing tomorrow we're gonna have to do alot of shopping for school, ugh I'm so not looking forward to seeing the pack on Monday. With those thoughts on my mind I drifted into my first dreamless sleep of months it's probably because newts
Is right next to me with his arms around my waist it made me feel safe.