chapter 4 - touch him again see what happens

I hear whimpering and turn around. In the corner curled up in a ball is Isaac. I slowly make my way over to him and crouch down.

"Hey Isaac, you ok buddy?" I asked softly he already seems upset so I didn't want to upset him further. Next thing I know he launched himself into my arms mumbling about how Scott had hit him and about how Scott's been miss treating some of the pack. As soon as he said that I growled, he jumped in surprise. I whispered to him so no wolves can hear.

"Hey Isaac if you want you can join my pack you can I'm the Alpha though ok?"
Once again he hugged saying he would love to be part of my pack and just like that I felt a bond snap Into place funny enough the bond between mother and child. I started laughing and he asked me what I was laughing at so I told him.

I stood up and looked at Scott. I growled once again.
"Touch him again and see what happens Scott you understand me? I've just found out how much of a bad alpha you've been. So I'm gonna offer this once and once only anyone who no longer wants to be apart of the McCall-hale pack can join mine."

Scott starts laughing.
"Even if you were in a new pack you have to ask you alpha for new people to join plus no one would join you anyway"

I smirked at him and said.
"I didn't know I had to ask myself for permission". While I flashed my eyes red.

He growled in response. I notice movement out of the corner of my eye and then Lydia, Alison, Malia and Kira walked next to me and Isaac.

"What's your pack called or do we just say alpha Stilinski or something" Alison asks.

I laugh again and say.
"Actually ally I'm much stronger than a regular alpha actually I'm stronger than any supernatural creature. So it's much more simple than that line up in front of me"

They do as I say and I flash my eyes at each and every one and just like that all the bonds snap into place.

At that moment my phone starts ringing.
"Uh give me a minute guys."

*Phone call*

Newt-Tommy what did you do?

Thomas- what do you mean?

Newt- I mean we were all hanging out downstairs waiting for you when we felt like we'd been hit in the chest then a bunch of names showed up in the form of tattoos we notice the name Kira cause it's minho's sister so what did you do?

Thomas- oh right well some people from Scotts pack chose us over them so there's Alison and Lydia who are like my sister's, Malia who's like my platonic soulmate/bestfriend, Isaac who is like my son and of course Kira.

Newt- I take it Scott's not happy?

Thomas- nope hes growling as we speak.

Newt- we're on our way over in case anything happens.

Thomas- okay love you.

Newt- love you too Tommy.

*End of phone call*

When I end the call Sourwolf pins me against the wall.
"Who the fuck was that!' he shouts at me.

"My husband" He then flashes his eyes and tightens his hold on me.

"You're MY mate not some piece of shits husband" Oh this bitch is dead.

I growl and flash my eyes, grab him by the neck and through him across the room.

"I am not your mate! and if you disrespect my mate again I'll kill you." I stare him down with my Alpha eyes and Scott takes that situation to his advantage and jumps up to attack me, but at that moment newt kicks the door open.

"What up shanks!"Minho screams as he walks in behind newt.

" Bloody hell Tommy why did you do that?" He points at Derek knocked out on the floor before I can say anything he speaks again.
"You could've broke the wall" I laugh at him.

" I'm going to leave and none of you will touch my pack understood? Good bye puppies" I say while smirking, As I walk out all my pack including the new members follow me.