Chapter 6- Fuck you,

Isaac's pov:

It's the first day back since all the shit with the pack and Newt is currently attempting to drag Thomas to school. Thomas, being the stubborn bitch he is, has sat on the floor refusing to move.

I look away from the scene in front of me, just as i'm about to leave for the car I hear a (very manly) scream, I turn around just in time to see Minho throw Thomas over his shoulder.

Thomas' pov:

"No! MINHO PUT ME DOWN YOU STUPID SHUCKFACE" I hit Minho in the back multiple times but he doesn't let go. "MINHO I SWEAR TO SHUCKING SATAN I WILL FEED YOU TO THE GRIEVERS!"

Minho very slowly put me down and stepped back hiding behind Aris. I smirked before grabbing Newt's hand and getting in the car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we pulled into school everyone was, once again, staring at us like bitch get a life. Anyways I take a look at our time tables and direct everyone to their classes. (Btw I'm British/Welsh so if you don't know what any of these are cause I know some are different let me know but I'll try to keep it more American to go with the show) 

Newt, Minho and Frypan have history, Brenda and Aris have English while me and Teresa have advanced Maths.

"I hate school" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person pov:

Everything was going great, that was until Scott and the pack decide to corner Thomas. It starts off with Scott being the oblivious dick he is, "I don't care what you think Stiles. I am your Alpha and you will tell me what the fuck happened"

You may be wondering how he was oblivious well, that's ,mainly because he didn't hear Thomas' pack sneak in and also didn't notice their presence till Alison sent a warning shot with a crossbow.

"If I was you Scott I would take a step back from our Alpha before the next one hits you oh so tiny dick" Thomas smirks when he sees Alison and Newt leading the rest, he knew they would get along great.

"I would listen to her if I was you mate" Newt takes a threatening step forward while momentarily flashing his blue eyes, "I hope you don't have to be told twice"

When he notices Scott straighten as if ready for a fight, Thomas decided to step in.

"Stand down" They do so without question learning from past experiences no matter what life he lead that Thomas/Stiles was always right and had great instincts.

When he stood in front of his pack he noticed Scott's new beta at the back waver almost as if he too wanted to follow the command but with one sharp look from his Alpha he got back into a fighting stance.

"I will kindly advice you ALL to do the same as you may be willing to fight to survive but us? we're willing to kill to survive. So if you don't want this to gt messy and fast I recommend you put away the claws, Scott" The way Thomas spat out his name made Scott flinch, this wan't the same Stiles he knew. Yeah he still had the same traits and personality, the only different was that he was now supernatural.

But the biggest difference to Scott and his pack was that this new Stiles no longer cared about them. When Stiles was around they all wondered how or why these supernatural threats were more scared of Stiles the defenseless human of the pack than the wolves, but now that they're on the receiving end of it they finally understand. Stiles or Thomas is no where near defenseless and never has been, he's always been powerful.

"Now that that's settled, we're going to leave and I hope for sake you don't try anything again" Stiles waited until his whole pack left, all except Alison.

Before she stepped out she hesitated at the doors, "I just wanted to say Scott, Fuck you" After that she waled out like the bad bitch she is with Thomas on her heels trying and failing to let his amusement out.