chapter 9- Jealousy

Thomas Pov:

We're driving back home and all I can think about is how Newt wasn't by my side through the whole thing how he didn't even say anything when Derek mentioned taking me back. 

I'm pretty sure the whole pack can smell how pissed I am because none of them have said a single thing the whole ride.

When we got back home I made my way to my room without saying a word, to agitated to deal with anyone.

On the way up the stairs I was secretly hoping that Newt will follow so we can talk.

Newt's Pov:

All I want to do is curl up into a ball and cry. I know I upset Thomas but I get shake that feeling, I just feel like a burden, like i'm not good enough for Thomas and he'll figure that out and eventually leave. I know I probably sound pathetic but I can't help it. I over think and over analyse everything.

When we get home Thomas goes straight up stairs without saying a word to anyone, as much as I want to follow him I know I'm not wanted.

Thomas Pov:

Guess not.

"Hey Newt can you come up here for a sec please"  I hear his slow footsteps almost as if he doesn't want to be near me.

"yeah Thomas" Ouch, Not only does he say my full name but he also says it in a small voice like he's scared of what I might do or say. 

"I have multiple questions so let's just get them over with. Why are you avoiding me? Why didn't you stand by my side? Why didn't you say anything when Derek spoke up? and what is wrong cause there is obviously something bothering you" It took him a while to take in everything I asked but when he did he looked even more nervous.

To help him feel more comfortable I sat down and pulled him onto my lap wrapping my arms tightly around him, letting him know I'm here.

He took a deep breath before speaking, "Ever since we've come back to Beacon Hills I can't help the feeling that you still have feelings left for Derek and that one day you'll realize that i'm not good enough for you and leave me"

Third person Pov:

Thomas looks at Newt with can only be described as anger and possessiveness, Him? Leaving Newt? That's not happening ever.

Newt notices the anger in his eyes and with unshed tears in his eyes goes to stand up and leave, when he moves to go Thomas grip on his waist tightens and Newt freezes not sure what's about to happen.

"Tommy?" Thomas, happy that Newt is back to calling him Tommy, leans in to whisper in Newt's ear.

"You're Mine Newt. You understand? I'm not leaving you no matter what, and No one especially not Derek is changing that" He starts to leave small kisses on Newts neck and Newt catches on, He wasn't the only one jealous. "He's also Never laying a hand on you"

Newt leans his head back on Thomas shoulder, baring his neck in submission. (They're switches btw) Thomas takes this opportunity to bite down softly, barely but just enough for Newt to know who's in charge tonight.