Chapter 5- This is how pack should feel.

Stiles pov:

When we reach the new pack house their jaws drop. "It's fucking massive"  not gonna lie I was a little shocked that I managed to impressive THE Lydia Martin.

"So how much money do you have" I can't help but laugh at Malia's bluntness, "I'm not joking this place looks expensive"

And she's not wrong, It probably doesn't help that it's in the middle of the woods, and yes before you ask, it is completely safe not only does it have the security that The FBI put in place but it also has the wards and protection spells I put it on it myself.

"You lot ready to head in or you gonna keep standing out here with your jaws on the ground" As I walk past Minho I use a little bit of magic to make him trip into the mud, but he doesn't have to know that.

"THOMAS!" 

shit.

Once we're inside and Minho's calmed down mainly cause Aris kissed him and he got distracted, we set up the living room into some kind of blanket fort. Me and Minho with a lot of difficulty managed to attach one the bigger blankets from the window to the book shelf then cover up all the sides, we then continued to fill the inside with dozens of pillows and extra blankets as well as loooooooooooooaaads of junk food and drinks.

We all eventually settled down inside and started to watch harry potter, yes all of them.

"You know, this makes me feel weirdly safe and happy" I look at Malia and let a genuine smile take over my features, hearing her say that made me happy because she never had any experience of pack and is used o always having to be on guard never getting a moment to relax.

The others nod in agreement and I make a mental note to get them used to the feeling and inner works of a real pack.

"Yeah well, this is how pack is supposed to feel, like home"