Chapter 10 - A happy ending after all

Third person Pov:

Scott had just arrived at Stiles pack house ready for his Alpha spark to be removed. Stiles opens the door and invites Scott in with a smile, it's still a bit awkward but now that Thomas knows that it wasn't really Scott's fault he's a bit more relaxed.

They both sit on there sofa in an uncomfortable silence. Newt comes down stairs he's bout to walk into the kitchen when he notices how tense it is, sighing loudly gaining Thomas attention, he makes his way to the sofa and plops down on his mates lap. Thomas and Scott both smile, Thomas because his boyfriend was being over dramatic mainly because he turned around and pretended to faint, and Scott because he's happy that Stiles finally found someone.

Eventually Thomas spoke up, "You asked me if I was able to remove you're Alpha spark and the answer to that is yeas I can but I want to know why? Why don't you want it?"

Scott looked at the ground avoiding Thomas direct line of sight, "It feels like my actions aren't mine anymore, like I was being controlled. Every emotion I felt was amplified so that night whne I found out about Donovon I wasn't even that pissed, I knew that you wouldn't kill someone without a reason, I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm sorry and I hope you'll take this thing out of me"

At that very moment stiles realised that everything went to shit after Scott became an Alpha. That being said he'd made his decision, "I'll do it"

It's been a month since Scott lost his alpha power and he and the other joined Thomas pack.
Everyone respected Scott and Thomas decisions all except Derek and well..........
he's not a problem anymore.

I guess you could say it was a happy ending after all.

Sorry for how bad and rushed this is but this is the end of this book but I will be starting a new book soon so keep an eye out for that, anyways adios amigos