chapter 8- Civil conversation

Third Pov:

Thomas and his pack are currently on their way to have a meeting with Scott, the problme is that Newt and Thomas had an argument over this exact thing only five minutes ago.

Flash back

"Why the bloody hell would you want to talk to that prick!" Although Scott has been the biggest dick in existence it's hard for Thomas to let go of all the good memories they had, back when Scott was actually a good best friend, before the supernatural and even before he dated Alison.

"Because if we don't some sort of supernatural war will start and people will end up dead! You know this Newt." Newt looked like he was ready to blow, he hated the entire idea if speaking to Scott or anyone involved with him, he also hated the fact that Thomas seems to not care what he thinks as well as the fact that Thomas ex some how came into almost every conversation about Scott's pack and yes it made Newt jealous. It made him think that maybe now that Thomas has his memories back he still loves Derek and will eventually choose Derek over him.

"Fine have it your way Thomas" At his fall name Thomas flinched as Newt always calls him Tommy and without another word Newt got up and left for the other car, yep that's right if Thomas is gonna be this way then Newt's ignoring him..... and it's definitely not because of Derek.... Nope.

End of Flash back

And now Thomas is driving Roscoe and sulking because he doesn't understand why Newt is acting this way, and not just today he's been acting off ever since he found out about Thomas and Derek and their relationship before the maze. Thomas, the oblivious idiot he is, doesn't realize that Newt is jealous so he pushes away Newts weird behavior to the back of his mind, he can worry about that later just got to get through this first.

Everyone follows Thomas lead when he gets out of the car, they know that when it comes to important things like this Thomas is the Alpha but everyone find weird is how Newt moves to the back of them instead of up front beside Thomas like he usually does which is concerning because he's meant to be the Luna which means in situations like this he's meant to stand by Thomas side and give opinions and rules too.

When they look back to their Alpha they can see his anger at not having his mate beside him but he shakes it off and hides it under his 'professional mask'. Thomas lead them up to the loft and knocks politely on the door, waiting to be let in.

Derek opens the door and freezes, Why isn't his mate at the front with him? does that mean their not mates and I get Stiles again?, When he  realizes that he's been staring he moves out of the way and lets Thomas pack in.

"What did you call this meeting for?" Ah Scott the oh so powerful Alpha still doesn't quite get how to act when you have a meeting with another pack.

"Ok let's just get straight to the point, I called this meeting because whether you like it or not Scott I'm not leaving this is my home as much as it is yours and I'm willing to have a peaceful alliance as long as it means no violence or threats against yours or my pack, that way we both share the land, get to keep our pack safe and stay out of each others way and if one of us has to fight some big bad threatening the land then both packs do cause if both of us are on this land that means we both protect it" To say Scott was shocked would be an understatement, he felt the power and authority rolling off Stiles and it made his wolf want to submit and give up his Alpha status, he's not going to hide the fact that the power he holds as a true Alpha is slowly getting to him and he's scared of losing control. He's also come to a conclusion that maybe he has fucked up a lot but he can't fully come to terms because of his Alpha status sometimes it feels like it's controlling him.

He's about to agree to Stiles terms when Derek cuts him off, "No, if you want to make a deal or alliance then the only way to do that would be to be mated to me," Derek smirks and continues,"So what do you say Stiles wanna go back to how it was, you know the kisses and little touches in secret and the thrill of sneaking around. But, then again you've changed you don't seem as submissive as before so maybe i'll just take the blonde one at the back," Scott's eyes widen even he knows not to mess with a mate, "Come on Stiles whats the harm nothing will change the only difference being he'll come back with my marks and my smell"

Thomas has had enough Newt is His, his mate, his love, his friend, and his Luna. So why not put Derek back in his place. "That's not gonna happen Derek, that pretty boy back there is my mate, my Luna and if you even try to so much as shake is hand I'll rip it off. Oh and the offer about me and you going back to how it was, why would I sneak around with you when I can fuck Newt wherever and whenever I like?" Thomas gave an innocent smiles but anyone could see the possessiveness and jealousy he holds.

Scott decides it's time to step in before Derek get's killed "I agree to your terms, I want an alliance" Thomas nods and shakes his hand but before he leaves he tells Scott to ask the question he's been dying to say all night.

"Is there anyway you can take the Alpha power from me"