chapter 30

daisy miller

"Daisy!" Harry shouted and I trying so hard to hold back my tears at this point

"Daisy!" Harry shouted and I trying so hard to hold back my tears at this point. I don't know if that's his baby but I'm still crying cause of him.

I stopped in my tracks when I came to an end of the wall. I heard the foot steps stop letting me know he's right behind me.

"Daisy please talk to me." he said his voice deeper then ever. I didn't say anything thing still. He gently gabbed my wrist and turned me around so I'm facing towards him now. But my eyes are looking at the ground.

Neither of us said anything for awhile. Only are breathing and small sobs that left my mouth.

"Daisy." He said and I looked up at him. His eyes are as green as ever and his face became more muscular. His hair is longer to.

"Is it yours?" I bluntly asked wanting to get it over with. He didn't say thing for awhile just looking at me his pupils dilated.

"Dammit Harry is she!" I asked him raising my voice he flinched a little and my sudden change.

"The baby is-" he was cut off by a security guard who came up to us saying it's harry and the other boys turn to perform. Harry looked like he wanted to say something but he couldn't. He nodded his head at the man and walked toward the stage entrance.

"Fuck!" I shouted to myself as I leaned against the wall and slid down. I placed my eyes in my palms and cried. I don't know how long I cried till someone sat down next to me.

"Daisy what's wrong?" the Aussie boy I fell for ask me. I didn't say anything. I didn't want to. Cause I couldn't I say I'm crying for my old lover who I still have feelings for. That would make me looked like a horrible person.

"It's okay I already know. Niall told me about your relationship with him.
I understand. If you wanna feel better wanna know a secret?" He asked me. I lifted my head up to see calum sitting there with a smile on his face. I know he want to tell me and if I don't let him he'll bug me about it.

I nodded my head and calum had a smirk letting me know this secret might now be something I wanna know.

"I had a fling with Ms. Mary in high school. I always had a thing for older woman. For example me and you." And he winked. I stared at him for a while till I broke out laughing.

"Oh crap. Really? Plus I'm only one year older then you." I said laughing harder. I can't believe calum liked Ms. Mary. Know wonder he would always stay late after her class.

We are both laughing. This is why I love calum. We both understand each other. I wonder if he was shocked when he found out she was pregnant.

After we calmed down we both went back to the room and everyone was there. When I mean everyone I mean Harry and Ms. Mary.

When I walked over to me purse I seen a letter on top of it. My name was written beautifully in the envelope and I remembered that hand writing letting me know it's a letter from Harry.

I told calum I would be back and went outside to read the letter in peace.

Dear Daisy,

I know we haven't talked in awhile and I feel like crap for not ever asking you to get together after the award show. I became really busy with my career as you can tell I've made a band. Anyways as you can tell Ms. Mary's pregnant. I well say thing. I am with her. That is my baby. But I do want you to know I well always love you. I just think you don't want a man like me. I'm to old for you. You should be with someone your age. For example calum. He seems like a nice lad. I hope you take care if you. If no I'll pay him a visit. Also since that is my baby and I'm gonna love that baby and I was taught right I'm gonna marry her. I know I seem crazy doing this but I don't want my baby to grow up without his father. I want to be in my kids life not just visit here as there but be there for everything. I love you Daisy. Wanna know something crazy? Your mom called me yesterday. She told me she found these photos and asked me to go over to her house. Me being the nice person I am I did. And it was a photos of you at your birthday party. And wanna who I seen. Me! Now It makes sense why I always felt connect to you. Once your mom showed me that picture the memory's came back. Us. We were each other first kiss. I would always take you down to the lake when you were sad. I was always hanging out with you over my other friends. I remembered one event where I told you my parents were getting a divorce and how I cried saying my life was ending. Then that night I asked out to runaway with me and we did. Well kinda. We just ran to the lake and stayed their till we kept hearing noises and we both went back home and both are parents were there with smiles in here face. They all knew we were down there and would come back. They let us sleep in your tree house that night and you got scared to I was holding you the whole night. You were there for me for that. It was bad for me but you made it better. I'm so sorry I didn't end up with you. I wish I could be with you. But you have your own life and calum while I have mine too. I really hope you understand but I wanna still be friends. I love you Daisy don't ever forget it. You were my first love. And I was yours. You never forget your first love. Never.

Love Harry.

_______

WTF DID I JUST DO?!?!?

update: what did i do!?!?