chapter 31

daisy miller

We were currently in "detention" that Harry assigned me to, for not turning in any of my work

We were currently in "detention" that Harry assigned me to, for not turning in any of my work. That is half true, since teachers don't really give out detention for that. He said he just wanted to be with me but not making anything suspicious.

He walked over to me slowly and I squeezed my legs together to try and get rid of the feeling that's forming in my private area. He bent down resting his elbows on my desk that I'm sitting in. He placed his chin in his palms and just stared at me. I looked back but was feeling uncomfortable so I placed my head down letting my dark brown hair cover my face blocking Mr. Styles stare. But that didn't work.

Before I knew it Mr Styles picked my chin up and placed his lips on mine. We've been doing this for a while now and "this" mean what you think. We had sex already so I'm not really worried or scared to be touched by him. He gently wrapped his hand around the back of my neck pulling me more into the kiss. His tongue was inside my mouth to make the kiss passionate. I moaned into his mouth and with that he walked around the desk to the opened part and pulled me up out of it. We were both standing in between desks making out during my "detention". Harry gently grabbed my thighs and lifted me up. And me being a big chubby he had a hard time so I pushed his hands aways and got on the desk myself. I felt a bit sad since he couldn't really lift me. (she's not perfect.)

"You are beautiful and perfect the way you are." He said as if he read my mind. I smiled at him as he pulled me closer to him. After a few more minutes of making out he pulled out a condom and slipped it on. He then entered me and I bit my lip making my moan muted so we can't be heard if anyone walked by the room. I gripped the end of the desk as he pulled out and pushed in. One of my hands went up to his dress shirt which had the 4 buttons already undone giving a small view of his butterfly tattoothat's in his stomach. And a full view of his two bird tattoos near his collarbones. I gripped the soft fabric into my fist as Harry picked his pace up. His head rested onto the crock of my neck and he kept kissing my neck and let out a few moans here and there.

"Harryy!" I shouted out as the pleasure roamed through my whole body after we both reached our highs. He stayed in me and whispered sweet nothings into my ear for a while. He then pulled out and disposed of the used condom. I got myself ready and just sat on top of the desk. I looked at all the posters that decorated the walls in the class. There was some of plants and how you should read more and study harder. One caught my eye of Hawaii. I'm not even looking at the words but just staring at the picture of Hawaii. I always wanted to go but my parents well never take me since they have work and my mother doesn't like being near water that much.

"Have you been there?" Harry's voice caught my attention. I shook my head and just looked at the picture. His arms wrapped around me as he stoodbehind the desk. I leaned my back into his chest.

"Maybe we can go there together someday."

I was smiling to myself of that memory on the plane that was heading back to LA. I just finished my photo shoot in Hawaii! That was the first time I went. But it wasn't with Harry. I never well be going to Hawaii with him.

It's has just been made official. Harry is marring Ms. Mary. That's all I hear and see. On the radio, tv, Newspaper station, and all over the tabloids. I am in some of them because of me and Harrys past. They even started rumors that I'm sending death threats to Ms. Mary.

I talked to calum about this whole thing between me and Harry and him and Ms. Mary. He told me how he's kinda fine with Ms. Marry and Harry getting married cause he said that was his first love. I don't really argue with him on that.

I don't know how I feel about the wedding yet hell even the pregnancy. Harry was my first love too. Like he said you never forget your first love. I hate that I can't have him! I cried for months after my dad put him in jail. I wouldn't eat or leave my room. And he even wrote me! My mother kept all those letters from me. I didn't even read all them yet. I just have them in my closet still waiting to be read.

If I'm honest I'm kinda debating if I should read them still. Maybe I should just throw them away once I get home. I mean whatever's in that letter isn't true anymore. He's in love with her now. I shouldn't care anymore. I have a boy I love who loves me just as much and can make me laugh and pick my mood up when ever I'm down. That boys name is Calum.

I picked my phone up and opened a text I didn't know I had.

Chubby face; guess what I got in the mail today.

Flower; what?

Chubby face; a wedding invitation for Mr. Styles and Ms. Mary.

Did they really send us an invitation. I wonder who's idea it was. Probably Ms. Mary. I mean she always said she'd invite all her students to her wedding but I didn't think she actually ment it.

Flower; really? When's the wedding?

Chubby face; Two months from now. But there was a note in it that says their having a dinner this week to make another announce and we're invited too.

Flower; oh. Okay. Well I'm almost home probably another hour.

Chubby face; I'll be waiting for you at the airport. Love ya xx

Flower; love you to the moon.

Chubby face; love you to the moon and back.

I placed my phone down and looked out the small window that gives me a view of the clouds we are flying above. Two months. and a dinner this week for something that I have to go to.

I closed my eyes as took in a few breaths. Am I really gonna lose Harry for good this time? Does he really not love me anymore? Did he ever love me? Or was it for the pleasure? I have an hour and probably less then three days to think about this all till I find out the truth from Harry myself at that damn dinner.

I pressed the flight attended button to have her come to me.

"How may I help you Daisy." She said in her sweet voice.

"Can I have some vodka if you have any on this plane." I said and she nodded walking away. A few minutes later she came back with a small bottle of vodka and I grabbed it and uncapped it and slammed that mini bottle down. Her knowing I wasn't in the mood she went back and grabbed a few more and left me alone with my thoughts for the rest if the flight.

I guess he gonna continue his life with a new wife and kid. I grabbed my phone and texted Harry one last time.

daisy: you'll always have a special place in my heart. and congrats on the baby and your soon to be wife.
_______

update: ok so I accident deleted the other chapters so i just rewrote this ending.

so the book is officially DONE.