chapter 11

Daisy Miller

Warning; smut so yeah

The simple kissed turned into a heavy make out session really quickly. I started to move my hips a little causing him to groan and his little friend getting harder. I smirk at that and I think Mr. Styles knew I did that on purpose cause he gripped my hips and stand up quickly. I was a little taken back by the action and felt like I was gonna fall back, but he wrapped his arms around my back preventing that to happen. He started to walk up the stairs and to my surprise he didn't break the kiss at all. Once we reached the top he I was felt the wall against my back.

"Daisy." he said with his swallows lips. His eyes looked into mine deeply. Before I knew it his lips were attached to my neck and he started to suck. A pain hit though my neck and he kissed it after to try and help with the pain.
I pointed to my door and he nodded and walked there. the door was already open so he just kicked it close with his foot after entering. Once we were in I  placed my feet on the ground and he protested a little but I did it anyways.

Once both my feet were on the ground, I used all my muscle I had to pin Mr. Styles to my door and started to kiss his lips then his neck and his chest.

"I like this side of you." he said with a smirk as I looked up to him. I nodded and gripped the ends of his t-shirt and lifted it up over his head and tossed it on the ground. I admired his many tattoos he had all across his arms and some on his stomach and chest. The one that really caught my eye was the butterfly. I never seen a man with a huge ass butterfly tattoo on there abs. I traced the outline of it before looking back at him and seem his green eyes.
He gently placed his hands on the back of my neck and brought my lips to his. He started to walk back to my bed, then I felt the back of my knee hit the edge of the bed and with that he laid me softly on it.

I moved up so my full body is on it, then he slowly and might I say very hot as he check me out. I couldn't help but laugh. He smirk and rests his legs on each side of my thighs and began to play with my spandex.

"Harry." I said and bite my lip as his eyebrow popped up.

"Yes?" He said with a smirk as he started to pull my spandex down. Once he got it off he tossed it too so it's with his shirt on the ground.

"Are you sure?" He asked pausing on what he's doing.

"Yeah." I said. I'm not a virgin so what do I have to lose. he nodded and reached in his pocket pulling out a condom. Does he always carry those around? Probably

"Are you a virgin?" He asked as he undid the buckle to his belt. I shook my head

"No." I said a emotion of hurt showed on his face. Did he want to take virginity?

"What a shame, I could have made you sure it something you'll remember forever." he said and with that he reattach are lips. I let my hands go to his pants that are now being pulled down with my help.

He started to lift my sports bra up and I lifted the top of me up so he can take it off without a stuggle. He was almost there but my hair got caught with the back of it.

"Dammit." he said and I laughed as he tired again. I pushed his hands away and did it myself.

"I don't usually take sports bra off." he said and we both laughs at his fail. I nodded and his hands went straight to my boobs. I mean I don't really have 'big' boobs. Mine are a little bit smaller then average and I'm completely fine with that. To Harry he didn't seem to mind either. I pulled his boxers down and he did the same with me then we laid there completely naked. We just kind of starred a one another. We just stayed in the moment. We didn't rush anything or make a move to start this.
Till I made the first move of placing my lips on his. He tilled his head to deepen the kiss as I slid my tongue into his mouth and he moans as a response.
He rolled the condom on and before I knew it he entered me. I bite down on my lip as he cursed under his breath.
He took it slow in the beginning but then started to speed up. My nails dig down his back due to the pleasure and pain mixed together.

My legs wrapped around his waist, causing him to hit my core and letting me get more pleasure. My legs rubbed against his back and butt. His long curly hair started to get his is eyes and I reached up and pushed it behind his ear. A thin lay of sweat started to form on him and the light reflected off letting him look glossy. His thrush because faster and deeper making the ball of pleasure form in the pit of my stomach. My legs tighten around his waist and he dipped his head down to my lips.

"I love you" he whispered as he did one more hard deep thrush that sent us both to are high.

"I love you too." I said still u sure of what that saying meant to me as he did a couple more thrust and collapsed next to me. He took the condom off and tied it, then tossed it away.

He pulled me to his side as I started to trace his butterfly again. He kissed my temple and started to play with my hair. I was getting up to use the bathroom when I heard something downstairs

"Daisy?"
::

Update; I'm still horrible at writing smut. I should tell me friend to write them for me.