chapter 1

Daisy Miller

"Daisy please come down here

"Daisy please come down here." my mom shouted from downstairs. I finished adding my mascara to my lashes and fixed my uniform skirt.

Once I left my bedroom I carefully jogged down the stairs were my mom and dad are in the living room.

"Yes?" I asked but I didn't get a responds from my parents. I came to see a man who's looked to be in his early 20s. He had long brown curls which suited him well.

"Hello there." he said and I looked to my parents.

"This is Harry Styles, he's new in the neighbourhood and is also your new choir teacher at your school." my dad said. He sings? He doesn't look like the type to know how to sing.

"Hello Mr. Styles" I said walking towards him and placing my hand out for him to shake. He did indeed with a firm grip like he doesn't want to let go.

"We'll you better get going sweetie, don't want you to be late." my mom said to me. I nodded and walked towards the door and sat down grabbing my boots and knee high socks. My school requires girls to wear a skirt, the school shirt and knee high socks but lucky we get to pick are shoes.

Pulling them up to my knees I felt a pair of eyes on me. I look up a little to see from the corner of my eyes to see Mr. Styles staring at me. awkward.

Once I finished I stood up and was about to walk out the door but was stopped by a voice.

"How about I take you to school. I'm gonna go there anyways." He said. I looked at my parents who nodded in 'okay'.

"Um.. Yeah okay." I said and he nodded saying his goodbyes to my parents.

He led me to his car which is no surprise at all and BMW. He seemed rich. Mr. Styles walked in front of me and opened the passenger door for me. I smiled at him and whispered a small "thank you". He smiled back as nodded.

He started to drive down the street to my school. I do hope he knows where it is. I don't wanna be late really. I turned my head to him as he is looking at the street biting on his bottom lip. There was this little curl covering his eye and he used the back of his hand to push it away. I found it really cute. I didn't realise how long I was staring till he cleared his throat.

I looked at him and his eyes were on me. I hurried and look away turning my head toward the window.

"Daisy? is it?" he asked and I nodded still not looking at him.

"Can you please pass me the envelope that's on your side door please." he asked and I let out a breath thanking him he didn't question why I was looking at him.

"Sure." I said and moved over a little to get a better view of the side pocked on the door. I seen the envelope and grabbed it and handed it to him.

"Thank you." he said and placed it in his lap.

Before I knew it he was pulling into the parking lot of the school.

I got out as soon as he parked I speed walked to the school building before he could stop me. I walked to my lock where april was already there getting her stuff out of the locker.

"Hey Daisy." she said and I mumbled a hi to her.

"What's wrong?" she asked as I tired opening my locker. But to be honest I'm not even focusing on that.

"Okay if I tell you, you can't tell anyone." I said and she nodded. "Okay there's this guy who moved into are neighbourhood and my parents invited him over this morning. God can I say he was perfect. He's like in his early 20s but he's hot as shìt!" I said and April was gonna say something but was cut off as Michael came in wrapping his arm around me. Here we go again.

"Hey girls." he said giving me a kiss on the cheek. Gross.

I don't hate michael at all. Michael just gets on my nerves. He's the flirty type I guy, I can assure you hell hit on anything with boobs. Me and Michael grew up together so i got us to it but I still wanna slap him for everytime he kisses me on the cheek or touches me.

I slid his arm off me as I seen Mr. Styles looking at me. I looked away as I made eye contact with his bright green eyes.

+

The bell rang signaling our last class of the day. Which of course was choir.

As we walked all the students in choir were separated into 2 groups. Boys and Girls.

With that we all stood up as the teacher walked in and there he was. My teacher. Mr. Styles. You could hear all the girls talking to their friends about him, I mean who wouldn't? I grabbed Aprils shoulder as pulled her close to me so I can whisper in her ear.

"Thats the guy." I said as she looked at me with wide open eyes as I did the same too.

::

Idk how to start this book so I did this. Yeah not that exciting but it well get better I promise. To everyone you have not yet learned her age but you well in the next chapter.

Update: I added some more a bit of detail to this one.