chapter 5

Daisy Miller

"Daisy." He said and I looked down at the ground thinking of what happened at the library. I can feel my cheeks and ears starting to get heated signaling I'm blushing.

"How may I help you?" I asked avoiding eye contact with him. I looked up but didn't looking in his eyes.

"Are your parents home?" he asked. I shook my head and said 'no'

"Where are you going all dressed up like that?" He asked with a tone that I couldn't really point out. When I looked at him I see him looking up and down at me, well he licked his lips causing me to blush even more then I already am.

"Um... I'm going to hangout with my friends." I said. his eyebrow raised as he stepped more forward into the house.

"Little dress up don't you think?" A small smirk formed on his face but faded as if he wanted to wrap me in a blanket and tell me I can leave in this outfit.

"I can wear what ever I want Mr. Styles." I said snapping back at him. His eyes widened a little as the same one brow that popped up earlier did the Sam thing looking as if I hurt his feeling or something.

"I'm not telling you to change am I?". I folded my arms over my chest becoming annoyed of his presents.

"By the way Daisy, it's okay you had a wet dream about me. I mean come on everyone has one once and awhile." He said with a wink at the end that kind made me feel nervous and shy.

"Well, I'll let you be. Please let your parent know I came by?" I nodded since I didn't wanna say anything to him now. I slowly started to shut the door and once I did I let out a sigh of relief.

Walking back to my room I finished getting ready. Once I slipped my boots on I grabbed my phone and the money my mom left for me. Along with the car keys and headed out.

+

"Let's hope there hot girls there.." Calum said as he got out of the car and walked towards the club. I just rolled my eyes at his thirstiness to have sex.

Walking straight up front since April called ahead of time, the bouncer check all out I.D.He kept looking between calum and his fake id till he finally let us through. Thank god.

Once we all went though him we were in. Walking to the bar I took a seat and pulled out my money. Ashton ordered all of us a drink and I gave him my money but he declined it and said "you can pay for the cab." I nodded and put the money away.

"To....um... April?" Ashton said looking at April with a look on what we should toast to.

"To...clubbing again after a year!" she said and took the shot. Shrugging my shoulder I went with it and took the shot. Crap I haven't had vodka in so long it burn like hell now.

Once we did another round I just grabbed a coke and vodka that I'll settle with for the rest of the night since I don't wanna get hammered.

"So how's school with out the big guy there?" Ashton asked all of us. He was suppose to be a senior like us but he graduated early cause he was like a genius. I rolled my eyes and responded first

"Amazing!" I joked and everyone laughed as get my sarcasm.

"Yeah, also we are a lot better in choir with out you." calum joked causing ashton to make a hurt face.

"Your lying I was like the best singer there!" Ashton yelled with smirk.

"Actually Calum's the best singer." I winked at him and laughed know it's the truth.

"Did you know we got a new choir teacher too." calum said and ashton nodded not really caring about that. same.

"Let's dance!" I shouted and grabbed Calum's as he grabbed April, then grabbed ashton. Monkey in a barrel everybody.

Once we reached the dance floor we tried to push though the crowed people to get in the middle a little. After we did April grabbed me and we started dancing together. Then Ashton grabbed Calum and copied are dance moves. Which was grinding up against each other. We all burst out in laughter as calum started to grind on ashton. Ashton faked blush as he shouted "buy me a drink first fuckboy." Letting calum laugh as he held onto me so h wouldn't fall. After a while i grown tired and sweaty so I told them I'm gonna go sit down.

I ordered another drink and then sat down looking at my friends make a fool of themselves. Every would probably think we look like we don't find int I mean ashton has the more girly laugh out of my and April. Calum looks like he's a 10 year old lesbian. While me and April look like boys since we haven't 'grown' as you would say.

But hey, I think that's what made us all friends. Before I knew it I had drank 2 glasses of coke and vodka, and I need to got pee so bad now.

Getting up I walked to the bathroom which was towards the VIP section. I noticed a large group covering the entrance to the hallway that leads to the bathroom.

I tried to wait till they leave but they just stood there drinking and laughing. Growing impatience I walked to them and tried to push through I was just pushed by one of the guys.

"Oh shit, sorry." he said before turning around and my eyes meeting his.

"Daisy?" he said.

I didn't say anything. I just walked as quickly as I can to the bathroom and praying nobody was in there.

Opening it, it was empty. Wow I'm surprised since it is a club. I walked to the sink and turned the water on to cold and wet my face a little not trying to smug my make up more. I tied my hair up into a bun not caring about how it looks.

Closing my eye I stood there and heard the door open. God why does everyone go the bathroom at the clubs? About ready to walk out not wanting to hear a girl vomit I opened my eye and look at who walked in though the mirror.

"Mr. Styles?" I said and turned around to see. He wasn't wearing his usually attire I see him in. He was wearing something way better: black right jeans with a white V-neck and a flannel.

"What are you doing in the girls bathroom?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I could be asking you the same thing, but why are you in a club? ?" He asked talking one step closer. I nodded my head "then why are you here? your not 18 how did u get in?" he asked.

"Matter of fact that's none of your business" I said heading to the door but was stopped by him grabbing my hand.

"Daisy, why are you avoiding me?" he asked with his drunk face, which in my opinion looked really cute. I didn't respond I just looked at him.

"Is it because of what happened in the library?" he asked. I nodded my head blushing a little of the memory. Thank goodness my cheeks are already red from the alcohol.

"Daisy, just so you know. I don't regret it." He said. Before I can respond he grabbed my face with his large hands and walked towards me and placed his lips onto mine, causing me to walk back into the door of the restroom.

::

I honestly didn't like this chapter. But hey to late to deleted it now.