chapter 10

Daisy Miller

It was the weekend and I was actually happy

It was the weekend and I was actually happy. I woke up in a good mood. So I headed downstairs. Debating on putting a shirt over my sport bra, I decided against it since my parents should be at work.

Walking down the stairs I seen my mother standing there in the living room with coffee in the mug. She looked at me and walked into the kitchen as if she wanted me to follow her. I did so anyway since I was getting breakfast.

As I walked in I heard my mom laugh and I was gonna ask her why she was laughing until I heard another laugh too. It wasn't my dad's, so I froze as I heard my name being called.

"Daisy." Mr. Styles said. I felt a lump form in my throat. I looked up to see Mr. Styles standing there in a pair of jeans and a plan white v-neck. He looked good with his exposed tattoos.

"Mr. Styles" I said as I felt my face heat up at the moment since I remember I'm in my spandex and sports bra.

I reached up to grab the cereal and a bowl. Since the milk was already out I grabbed it and made my cereal as my mom and him made conversation that I'm to lazy to care about.

I hurried and walked into the living room and sat at the couch and watched tv.

"I'm leaving now. Your dad well be here shortly for Mr. Styles, so he's gonna be here with you. Is that alright?" She said and I just nodded my head as I stared at the tv trying not show any emotion even though I'm freaking on the inside.

"Okay I'll be leaving then. be nice." she said and left the house with only me and Mr. Styles I heard his footsteps and felt his presence take a seat next to me on the couch.

"So how've you been?" He asked and I didn't answer him. It's been a week since we exchanged the 'I love you's' and we haven't talked much. I don't knew if Harry actually meant that or was just cause up in the moments. But I did't mean it the way it's suppose to be said.

"Why have you been ignoring me? Did I do something?" He said facing his body towards me. I looked at him and shook me head.

"No. Why would you think that?" I asked.

"I meant what I said. I do love you. I may seem crazy since we've known each other less then a month. I'm a emotional guy so I fall easily." he said moving closer to me. He placed his hand over mine and chills were sent up my spine.

"I don't know if I meant mine. I don't know what love is. I said it meaning I'm in love with having you here, but I'm not in love with you. Does that make sense? God no it doesn't. Forget about hai conversation." I said turning my attention back to the tv.

I heard him let out and sigh and move back to the other side of the couch. a few minutes later he grabbed the remote and changed the channel to the news. God I hate the news.

"What the hell? I was watching that." I said about to grab the remote but he moved it from my reach.

"A girl like you shouldn't be using such foul language." he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at him knowing he's just trying to push my buttons.

He still had the remote from my reach. I rolled my eyes and pretended to stretched and go for the remote. Mr. Styles quickly lifted it up so I didn't get it. I lifted one of my legs and placed it on the other side of him so I can reach it. I then realized I was basically straddling him as he still tried to keep the remote from my reach. I started to blush but tried to play it cool. I was about to grab it but he dropped it behind him with a smirk.

"Opps." he said. He looked at me and down my body viewing were im sitting at. He placed his hands on my hips and moved me more forward so I can feel his little friend. I rested my hands on his neck as he looked at me, then my lips, and back at me.

"Kiss me." was what he said, that's all I need before i smashed my lips with his.

::

Also thanks for 600+ reads

Update; oh this was a bit cute but kinda idk lol. I'm gonna try and update waaaaay quicker since I'm not summer vacation :)