chapter 22

daisy miller

One Year Later

One Year Later

"That's a wrap!" The photographer yells so everyone can hear him. I smiled and clap my hands and so does everyone there. I walk away from the set and go around thanking people who are working in the set.

"Darling that was an amazing shoot." the photographer said as he walked up to me. I smiled and gave him a big hug.

"Thanks Julian. It's always a wonderful time working with you." I said and truly meant it. Julian was the first guy I did a photo shoots with and that time me and him wasn't very big. But as he kept doing photo shoots with me, my fame started to rise and so did his.

"Aww. Thank you Daisy. Tell your mother I said hello." I nodded and sat in the make up chair ready to get my makeup taken off.

To Mom: Julian said hi again ;)

To Daisy: darling nothing is going to happen between us and tell him I said hello to:)

To mom: sureeeee

To Daisy: daisy.

To mom: mom

To Daisy: hurry home I got news for you.

To mom: okay I finished the shoot, just need get ready. bye love you

To Daisy: bye love you too.

I place my phone on the table and just grab the wipes and started to take the make up off.

"Darling you don't need a do that yourself." The make up artist said and I shrugged my shoulders and let her do It since I don't wanna like get her mad or something.

"All done." She said and I smiled and got out of the chair and slipped into my clothes which are lazy clothes today. Black joggers, a sweatshirt by Chanel and a beanie.

"Bye!" I yelled and headed to the back of the building where my car is.

"Good day Daisy." The security said as he walked me to my car. I smiled and thanked him saying the same back. I heard camera snaps being taken from far away and I just rolled my eyes and got inside my car.

Being a teenaged model who's becoming bigger and bigger, you'll have to get use to the paparazzi.

Driving away I drove to my moms.

+

"Mom!" I yelled walking out from her closet. I looked at the box labeled 'Daisy' there was a bit of dust on the lid and I wiped it off.

"What's this?" I asked her and I seen her doing her make up. She looked though the mirror to me. she focused on what's in my hands then her eyes went big.

"Where did you find that?" She said and stopped doing her make up.

"Your closet." She walked towards me trying to grab the box but I lifted it up laughing a little since she short and I'm tall so she can't reach.

"Daisy you just can't go into my closet." I laughed and rolled my eyes taking a seat on her bed.

"Mom I bought you this house. so it's basically my closet." I said and lifted the lid up to be surprised by what's in it.

"Mom." I said breathless. picking up the letters they all have my names on it with 'x' on it.

I opened one and it was a hand written letter.

Dear Daisy,

Daisy. Baby girl. My love. I miss you so much. I wish I could hold you again and talk to you. It pains me that I can't see you. Writing these letters are the closet things to being with you I have. I miss you. Since you don't respond I bet you aren't even getting theses letter. So I think I should just stop these. yeah. Maybe you'll see theses letters sometimes in the future or never. I just hope you remember the promise we made the day I left.

Sincerely, Harry xx

Grabbing the boxes I ran out of my mom room and to my car hearing my mom call after me. but I Ignored it.

She kept all these letter from me. and I thought she was on my side. She was the one who divorced my father.

Flashback

"I'm done. I'm filing for divorce!" My mom yelled from outside my doors. Niall left about 10 minutes ago to get us food which I'm pretty sure I won't eat.

"Really? Over a rapist!" My dad shouted

"No! For many reason. One, you never lay a hand on my daughter. Two, you clearly don't understand love." my mom said and I lifted myself up a little to hear more since their not really yelling anymore

"Love is love. No matter what age. You don't fuck with love. Especially when it's not yours.

Well she just basically messed with love.

My love.

______

p.s. someone made that magazine cover so they messed up on the name so yeah just pretend it says Daisy.

update: i hate how bad this story is.