A Rivial?!

Hi everybody! I am back with another update. I'm glad all of you liked the last update I'll try to update more to keep you all satisfied.

!Warning! This story may contain some inappropriate words throughout this chapter

"Obviously Y/N would do something like that since she is known to be a slut"

One of the girls was gossiping about Y/N while she is walking in the hallways

"I didn't take her to be that kind of girl"
"I know right! She is probably doing it to get money since her mom is having problems keeping the bakery open."

"Haha! Looks like Ms.Perfect is having trouble"

I could honestly care less about the gossip or rumors. As long as I have my mom, my dad, and friends nothing is bothering me. You noticed that you see your friends in group huddling around your locker. You decided to take a deep breathe and run towards them.

"Hey you guys!" Y/N said cheeringly

You noticed all of them stared at you silently looking down. You started to wonder what was the matter with them and why they're so quite. You then took a glance up at your locker and saw red paint written on your locker that was written with a big word slut. You then punched your locker feeling frustrated for all of the bullying.

"Y/N...." One of your friends reached out to your shoulder but you brushed them pushing them away feeling frustrated.

"Let's give her some space she is going through a lot right now."  One of your other girlfriends said in a low voice

"Okay see you later..."

As they all walked away from you they started to whisper and you can clearly hear them.

"You don't think the rumors about Y/N are true do you?"

"Come on, you actually believe that bull-shit?"

"But she has been pushing away from us every time we ask for her to hang out with us."

"It could be because Y/N has to help her mom with the bakery"

"That's true but her mom would want her to focus on her studies"

As you hear your own "friends" gossiping about you. You feel like you have a bunch of dark shoulders with red eyes glaring at you. Why me? What did I do to deserve this? Just stop it. Stop it, stop it, stop it, stop it, stop it, STOP IT!

*Gasps*
*Beep! Beep! Beep!*

You woke up from a nightmare sweating and panting. You then head towards the bathroom to wash your face and look at the mirror. You keep telling yourself it's all in the past and just a night mare nothing more. After that you then put on your school uniform and brushed your teeth. You head downstairs and see your mom making giant fluffy pancakes with your favorite toppings.

"Morning! Sleepy beauty" your mom said
"Morning" *yawns*
"Didn't get enough sleep?"
"No..."
"Figures you have eye bags for days"
"Thanks for the compliment...."
"Oh I see Y/N is being sarcastic after I made this nice breakfast " Your mom said with a scary grin on her face.
*Shivers*

"Sorry!" You then started to eat your pancakes. They tasted so good it taste like sweet heaven inside your mouth. You then grin and think to yourself that today is a new day. Also that your old school won't be like the new one. For some reason you're still confused of how you got home and wondering if you should ask Saki k. Once you thought about Saiki you felt excited and can't wait to see him. It's not like you were in love or anything you just felt that he is one of the coolest guy friends you have even if he avoids you sometimes. You then rush to the door to put on your school shoes. Before you head out you heard your mom call out to you.