Avoiding Saiki Pt.2

Hey everybody this is Part two of the story so please enjoy!

"You should thank Saiki for the book Y/N."

Aren said with a nervous laughter while
scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah I will..."

This is weird. Why did Saiki smiled while giving me the book. Is he mad at me that I keep avoiding him? Okay you know what enough already Y/N. I am 3rd year now I can pretty much speak for myself and stop being so scared. I guess it's decided that I speak to Saiki and apologize to him. Before I do that I gotta speak with Teruhashi she looks super upset that Saiki ditched her it's probably my fault. Alright I'll speak to Teruhashi.

"Hey Teruhashi..."

When you reach to grab her shoulder she instantly turned around with a smile. For some reason this smile is super off. It feels like the smile your mom gives you when you get a bad grade in some test. She continues to smile and say

"Hey Y/N so how are with Aren going?"

"Well we decided we just stay friends. Aren confessed but he was easily able to tell I'm not interested in him. He thinks that I like someone else and..."

"Well do you" Teruhashi caught you off and seems mad now her smile has changed.

"Teruhashi are you okay? I saw Saiki had left you alone in this store."

"Well it's your fault you're the one who made Saiki upset and you both haven't talked to each other. I said you don't have to avoid him but you did. All he can think about is you. He even smiled and saw a baking book that reminds him of you. You say you guys are just friends but how do you feel about him Y/N it's obvious that he feels something for you but for some reason you intend to runaway."

You couldn't tell what was Teruhashi's intentions but you do now that you have been running away not only your feelings but your past. So you take a deep breath and say

" I already know how I feel about Saiki."

"What?"

"It's just that I know you been pushing me to date Aren because you're scared that I like Saiki. If you want him to fall for you that's fine but not every guy in the planet is gonna give you the slightest amount of attention. You definitely have the looks but you can just be yourself instead of worrying to be the perfect girl. If that bothers you so much you might as well tell Saiki how you feel about him. So I'm not going to argue and I don't want to but I do know from today things  won't will feel the same between us."

You then walked away from Teruhashi and joined the rest of the group at a food restaurant inside the mall. They had so many options of good food it's hard to pick hmm maybe I'll get this. You picked out your favorite food and see two empty seats. One empty seat is in the middle between Hairo and Saiki. The other one is empty between Aren and Kaido.  You already know who you're going to sit next to so as you walked to the table you see Nendo sitting in between Saiki and Hairo.

"Hey Hairo! don't mind if I sit here with my best buddy" Nendo said loudly

"Hey Y/N there is extra seat right here!" Kaido yelled

You and Aren both look at each other with awkwardness even the whole table sensed it. Kaido both looked at you and Aren. You was thinking how Aren must feel after getting rejected. Does he know that you have unresolved feelings towards Saiki. As you stood there for a second you see Saiki stare at you in shock for some reason. You're trying to figure out what he was thinking until you see Mera about to drool over your food.