The Club part 1

Hi everyone sorry for the late update hope you all enjoy this chapter. Also hope everyone is safe and well😊 If you guys forgot here's the reminder

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
H/C - Your Hair Color
F/C - Your Favorite Color
S/C - Your Skin Color
F/D - Your Favorite Dessert
N/B - Name of Your Bakery

Then let's start

Y/N POV: You were so mad that Saiki ignored you. Especially when you thought he can be your friend. But you took a deep breathe and think positive. Maybe he is just shy or he was busy with something and had to leave you thought. You will definitely try to approach him the next time. You sighed then smiled thinking it's going to be a positive day for the second day of school. You walk towards the school board to check some clubs out. Then you hear someone yelling your name.

"Y/N!" Terahuashi yelled out waving while smiling
You were so happy to see Terahuashi's smile it lift up your spirits even more and confidence to making more friends.
While Terahuashi was walking towards you there is another girl besides Terahuashi with short brown hair, brown eyes, and a cute pink bow around her hair. You then walk up to Terahuashi and say

"Good afternoon Terahuashi how are you doing!" You smiled

"I'm doing good no need to be so forward and polite were friends now" she smiled

"Really?!" You said shockingly but in a happy manner

"Mhm" Terahuashi smiled

"Oh by the way this is my friend Chiyo" she pushed Chiyo forward

"Hello! Yumehara Chiyo, Nice to meet you I can't wait to for us to hang out"

Hang out? you thought about it at first then realized that this must be the friend Terahuashi will bring to show you around Japan.

"Me too!" You smiled

"Soooo...." Chiyo said in a sly smirk

"Yes?" You said

"Do you like anyone so far?" Chiyo said while nudging you

You got flustered

"What! No! I just got here" you laughed

"Really that's a shame you don't have a boyfriend you're already popular. You're literally the talk of the school" Chiyo said while sighing

"That's enough Chiyo that's a personal question and this is just her second day of school"

she placed her hand on Chiyo's shoulder

"Fine, I'll leave it alone for now"

Wow she's such angel you thought. She literally saved you from embarrassment. Not only she is pretty she is also considerate and kind. Most popular girls you see at school or movies are the cliche Mean Pretty Popular girl. But she doesn't even fit the description of that cliche. She is literally the perfect girl.

"Oh by the way, I noticed you were looking at some clubs to join. I know a club you should join" said Chiyo

"Really?" You said in excitement

"Yeah the occult club"

Then you stood silent for a second. You remember your mom not being a big fan of the occult club. She even raised you not to mess with any kind of magic or dark magic. You want to say no but you don't want to make Chiyo upset especially when you are going to hangout with her along with Terahuashi. You try to fight the urge but you ended up saying....

"Of course, sounds like fun" Kill me and put me in a garbage truck you thought.

After school

You ended up walking to club at the front door closed. You are nervous you gulped and knock on the door. When the door opened you noticed it didn't seem scary at all as matter a fact it was super girly. There was a book shelf of manga, cookies, heart pink shaped carpet, and magazines. The only thing that seemed creepy was a creepy doll that had a crack face. You seem calm for knowing the occult club isn't bad except for the doll you're not going to mess with.

"Welcome to the Occult Club!" Chiyo said in excitement.

"This is L/N Y/N, she is potential new member of the club" she introduced you to a girl that has long black hair, bangs pinned to the side by pink clips, and has make up.

"H-hi" the gloomy girl stuttered

"Nice to meet you" you smiled

Then you hear the door knob turned and when the door open you see a boy with purple hair covered with a white band around his hair. Not only that he was carrying a rose in his hand. You think he looks pretty cute. Then you noticed that Saiki was next to him. This might be your chance to approach him. Then Saiki turned around he seemed that he doesn't want to be bother with you. You then sighed and look down with disappointment then Saiki turned back around facing you and then stared at you it made you a bit uncomfortable. You keep wondering why is he staring then you noticed that Saiki's face is close to yours and you started to think he is handsome but you snapped out of it when he patted your head. Then he sat down at the table.

Then the purple hair guy went towards handing you a rose saying

"You are beautiful as they come, My name is Toritsuka what's yours?"

You was flustered at what Toritsuka said you thought to yourself this is the first time a boy has ever approached you in a romantic way. You noticed that Chiyo and the gloomy girl are frowning.

"You're late! You were suppose to welcome the new girl not flirt with her. Can you keep it in your pants for second? Geez"

"Come on I was welcoming her for her beauty" you were more flustered than ever

"Y/N sooner later you will realize that this guy is a douchebag"

Everyone nods including Saiki. You thought that maybe this guy might be a Playboy so it's best to be careful but he seemed okay you thought to yourself.

Later on you guys started to talk. Then you noticed Saiki seemed bored so you decide to go to the manga shelf and get  a book for him to read. But the shelf was too high so you grabbed a chair to stand on to reach for book but you noticed someone was staring at you lower body. It was Toritsuka he was checking out your skirt in a creepy look you look distracted so you tipped off the side of your chair about to fall you close your eyes. Then all of a sudden you don't feel any pain you opened your eyes and see Saiki carrying you in his arms. You stare at him all flabbergasted not knowing what to say.

"Omg?! Are you okay? " Chiyo ran up to you and Saki

"Yeah I'm fine, thank you for worrying"

You noticed Saiki was still holding you in his arms he then gently put you down.

"Y/N are you okay? You gotta be careful with the chair" Tortisuka chuckled nervously

Then *Slapped*

"Pervert!" You said with a embarrassed face

Everyone sighed knowing that Toritsuka did something bad but was shocked at the same time didn't expect you to slap him.