Unexpected Suprise Pt.1

SAIKI'S POV: Hello My name is Kusuo Saiki in case you haven't known I'm a Psychic and have powers. I was unable to maintain any romantic relationship until Y/N came into my life.  Right now we are at Y/N home town from where we left off.

💦 SQUIRT 💦

"Gotcha" Y/N slyly grinned while holding a water gun

I decided to get even with Y/N by getting the most biggest water gun with my teleportation.

"Eek!" Y/N jumped

I then sprayed Y/N and she gave up. She then started laughing so carefree. I guess she's feeling better yesterday was a hard day for her I wonder how her mom is doing. More importantly I was happy Mikoto helped Y/N but upset she got involved I wasn't planning on Y/N to find out so soon. What choice did I have though? I couldn't let Y/N die from earthquake.

"Hey Saiki!" Toritsuka put hand on my shoulder and whispered to my ear.

"The cave is almost ready and I talked to the staff about how the occult club is part of the event. So they approved of it finally."

(Good work Torituska)

"While I tour the ladies towards cave they would definitely be scared and grab on my arm to protect them. It's about to be wicked!"

I grabbed on Torituska cheek

"Ow ow ow!"

(Look Y/N been having a hard time. So please for once don't act like a pervert.)

*Sighs* "Okay got it...."

(I mean it Torituska)

"Okay fine! Geez.."

"Cave? What cave?" Y/N questioned

"Oh yeah since you're a member of the occult club I forgot to tell you. Saiki and I been planning to do test of courage as club activity. Also anyone outside the occult club is welcome to join."

"Really? That's so cool!"

(I honestly didn't agree to this but Torituska begged and complain that if we don't do a club activity planned with the school the occult club won't be approved no more by the staff.)

"Oh I see..."

"Look at least you were able to help. Now Y/N can help."

"Okay sure! what do you need help with?"

"You see that small little island that has a cave at the top."

Torituska pointed the direction of the island across the ocean.

"Yes"

"Well that's the location of our test of courage. Right now Kaido and Chiyo are helping out with the decorations. We need you to get a costume for Aren and Nendo so they can scare away or try to scare away people for the test of courage. Since you're so familiar with your hometown you can go with the Saiki to get some costumes."

"Okay sounds like a plan."

"Cool while you are at it. Pass around the flyers. It has the exact date and location."

"Okay! Saiki you want to stay here a couple more minutes and get changed so we can do these errands?"

I nodded in response we both saw small tiny food restaurant on the beach to get food. I was able to buy Y/N her favorite food and dessert. We both talked for a bit about the trip and about how her mom was doing with the family. After that Y/N and I went to our separate changing rooms. After we change we head out of the beach to look around for any shopping stores or costumes in general.

"Hey Saiki..."

(Yes?)

"I'm glad I'm able to spend this trip with you."

She held for my hand and was all flustered. I smiled and squeeze her hand lightly. Then my eyes light up on a bakery. It says, "Cutie sweets" as much as the name is a bit cringe worthy the desserts presentation looks pretty well and look pretty appetizing enough to eat.

(Huh? Saiki is staring at the bakery. Hmm what's the name of it Cutie Sweets? Why does it sound so familiar?)

"Hmmm? Hey Saiki why don't we go to this bakery?"

My eyes light up in response.

*Chuckles* "Okay then!"

We came in and the door bell ringed.

"Hello Welcome to Cuties-"

*Gasps*

"Y/N..." the person behind the desk frowned

"Serenity...."

Yikes seems to be heavy tension in the air.

"Sorry to bother you we will take our leave-"

"No need take a look around."

This will not end well.

Y/N'S POV: Seriously out all the bakeries in town it has to be her's. Honestly I never expected her to actually have one. Saiki then walked up to Serenity.

"Seriously occult club flyer what makes you think I'll pin this up on my bakery."

I sighed

"Saiki don't bother she's obviously a stick to the mud and all trouble."

"Excuse Miss I put somebody in a coma!"

Silence reached in the bakery. Dammit Saiki wasn't suppose to know! I saw him staring at me with a blank expression and run out the bakery.

(Y/N Wait!)

I ran away as far as possible. Saiki probably thinks less of me now. I'm so embarrassed I should've never agreed to come back to my original home as if I can call it home again. I then bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry! It's my fault I didn't see where I was going..."

"Y/N is that you?"

I stood frozen in silence.  I heard his voice this was the last person who I wanted to possibly see. The man who broke my heart....

To be continued.....