What's the deal?!

Hey Guys! Thank you for reading my second part of Psychic and The Baker. It's really fun coming up new ideas and bringing them to here. Hope you guys continue reading. Let's get it!

Y/N: Wow she is so beautiful. She is such a goddess. Why am I so flatter that she's talking to me?
"Uhh I-I-I" Omg what am I an idot I can't even speak properly.
"Wow you're super pretty. You came all across to Japan from America right?"
"U-um Yes!" You bowed
Omg stop stop!
"Wow that's amazing your Japanese must be fluent." Terahuashi said with a smile
"It is actually my mom side of the family speaks Japanese so I have no choice but to learn the language."
"Oh my bad, I was introducing you my name but never got the chance to learn yours."
"Oh my name is L/N Y/N"
"What a pretty name nice to meet you I hope we get along well" Terahuashi chuckles.
She has such a pretty smile you thought I'm pretty sure she can get any guy she wants.
"So , you're walking in that direction?" she pointed to the direction your heading towards to.
"Yep" you nodded
"Great I'm heading towards this direction also, Do you mind if we walk together." Terahuashi smiled
"Not at all" you smiled back
As you guys walk Terahuashi asked you how was your first day of school.
"It was pretty troubling at first I almost got hit with a truck early in the morning, then I met a teacher that seems like a pervert, and I fainted in the middle of class on my first day." You sigh
"Yeah I'm in your class I saw you fainted, are you okay?" Terahuashi asked
"Yeah thanks to Saiki" you smiled
But as soon as you smiled you notice Terahuashi's face changed dark for a second.
"Oh really cause this guy in our class name Hairo picked you up and took you to the nurse's office" Terahuashi said with a confused face
"Really?" You asked
"Yep"
You wonder why did Saiki stood in the nurse's office watching you sleep. Not only that you wasted two coupons when you could've only give Saki one you thought to yourself. While in the middle of your thinking you were interrupted by Terahuashi.

"Why did you think Saiki carried you to the nurse's office?"
"Well I didn't say he exactly carried me but when I was passed out he seemed to be watching me like he cared and was nice enough to show me around the school."
"Oh really?" Terahuashi said with a nervous smile.
"Pretty much yeah." You responded
"So what made you move to Japan."
You didn't want to tell the main reason why you moved to Japan. If Terahuashi finds out I was expelled how am I gonna make friends you thought. So you quickly lied and said

"Well my mom got a better opportunity to open up her bakery and get more recognized since since she is known for making famous cakes." You didn't technically lied you just told the half truth you thought to herself.

"Wait is your Bakery N/B?"
"Yes it is we haven't open yet but we will in a couple days"
"Hmh everyone is excited I guess your sweets must be pretty amazing" Terahuashi went back smiling
"If you want I can show you around Japan on Saturday and we can go shopping, how does that sound?"
"Amazing I would love to" you smiled
"Great I'll bring two of my friends along"
"Okay" you nod
You then walked with Terahuashi for couple more minutes then you both stopped at your home you then you realized Terahuashi is your neighbor.
"Oh my gosh what a coincidence we are both neighbors I'm happy" Terahuashi said with a smile. Wow she is really positive for a moment I thought she was bad because her expression maybe I over thought it.
"I better get inside the next time we can hangout at my place" you said
"Definitely" Terahuashi smiled.
"Goodbye!" You waved
"Bye, See you at school tomorrow" she waved while walking towards her house.
When you walked to your door you noticed your mom staring at the window then noticed you and ran.
You open up the door and took off your shoes placed together by the door and said
"I'm home!" You yelled
Your mom walks towards you and said
"Welcome back sweetie how was the first day of school."
"Pretty eventful but it was nice"
"That's good I saw that you were talking to that pretty girl earlier"
"We're you spying on me?" You asked
"Of course not I just want my baby to make friends even if I did I'm your mom I must know everything" she said with a scary smile. Oh gosh when it comes to your mom she can be pretty scary you remember before you got expelled she literally asked you to step out the principal's office and when you're mom left you notice that principal was shaking staring at the ground.
"Oh yeah L/N"
"Huh?"
"We are going to open up the bakery on Saturday so we need to unpack and pass out flyers"
"Oh okay, I was suppose to be with a friend to show me around Japan but I'll go to her house and dec-"
"Oh no we can't have that you need to be with friends don't worry about it" your mom interpreted you
"Are you sure?" You said with concern to fool your mom into going
"Of course, your uncle is also in Japan and is going to help unpack so I'll just ask him for help he won't mind." Your mom smiled
"Thank you you're the best" you hugged your mom

The Next Day

At school when the next lesson was over. You noticed Saiki staring at the window outside of class. You approached him and said
"Hey Saiki!"
He then looked at you then walked away.
You thought why would he walk away especially that you felt that you were on good terms with him enough to be his friend. You weren't just upset you were pissed and thought what the hell is this guy's deal.