1, 2, 3, & Bake!

SAIKI POV: I see Y/N glaring at the window. She has too much on her mind about Teruhashi than me. Good grief I better check on Teruhashi anyway just to see if she is okay and to make sure she doesn't try to break us up. I waited for Teruhashi next to the girls bathroom as soon as she walked out. She jumped in surprise to see me. I can tell she is ready to avoid me to be honest she has always been bothering me so I wouldn't mind but I'm already gonna assume Y/N wants me and Teruhashi to be friends. Teruhashi then fidgets and looks up at me.

"Um Saiki I got a question if you don't mind me asking."

I nodded

"What you like aboutY/N? What made you fall for her?"

Uh that's two questions Teruhashi

"Well-"

Wait a second what do I like about Y/N? Even I can't answer that for myself I know that I get jealous whenever someone wants her, but why.
I obviously like her face she isn't ugly or weird looking but that's what any low guy like Tortisuka would say. Uh what do I like about her? I leaned my face on to the wall to figure it out.

"Uh Saiki... We got to head to class"

"Sure"

We both went back to class. Once we went back to class all of the guys started staring at Teruhashi thinking about her. While I was looking at Y/N. I don't get why Y/N is thinking about what I talked about with Teruhashi. To be honest I don't mind having her squirm a little bit. After school was over I decided to go to the N/B since has to serve Saiko a dessert. The lava cake is obviously the winner but Saiko eats high class desserts so I wonder how this will play out. While the both of us was walking I kept staring at Y/N she then looked at me and grabbed my hand.

"You been pretty quite? Is anything wrong?"

"I'm always quite."

"Haha That's true."

I can't keep thinking what I like about Y/N. I have to support her and see if there is any help she needs making the cake. Eventually we faced N/B and a limo is parked upfront. Yep seems like the rich jerk is here. Once we faced inside we saw our entire class in the bakery. Y/N then started shaking. How the hell did everyone started to join the bakery.

"Y/N! Isn't this great your friend Nendo decided to help bring in more costumers they heard it was going to be the ultimate bake off!"

Y/N mother cheered hyping the whole classroom to the bake off. She was handing out drinks and desserts getting money back.

"Wait a second!"

Y/N grabbed Saiko's shirt the security guards looked ready to get physical but Saiko raised his hand to tell them to back off.

"You said I had to bake a dessert you never told me anything about a bake off?!"

Yikes Y/N looks pissed off

"I said make me dessert and I'll decide. To make it fair I bought two judges to try the desserts to see which is better."

"Wait so you can cook?"

"Pfttt hahahaha! Me cook? Never! I bought one of the most famous bakers to challenge you to the bake off."

"That's not fair?!"

You damn right Y/N. How is Y/N going to beat the most famous baker of Japan?

"Hey you got this show it down through this rich guy's throat!" Aren cheered

Y/N faced me

"What I don't get is how our entire class knew there was a bake off this definitely will make things more difficult." Y/N sighs