Arranged Marriage

𝑆𝑖𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑎 𝐼𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝐹𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦
𝑃𝑜𝑣:

𝑆𝑖𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑎 𝐼𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝐹𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦𝑃𝑜𝑣:

"Where you going little hood rat?" My bougie ass Aunt Dianne asked grabbing my arm, I faked a smile removing her hand from my arm "Only outside to help my gi-" I was cut off by her shaking her head "You will do no such thing, I have someone for you to meet.. that girl can wait." She said with an disgusted expression on her face, I sighed letting her drag me by my arm to the kitchen. I was greeted by the chef and two other girls in the kitchen. "Cheaves this is my niece I was telling you about, Sierra this is-" Dianne was cut off by one of the girls "I'm Ms Cheaves the owner of Cheaves and Cheaves multi million dollar company, and this is my daughter Jayda" the woman spoke holding her hand out for me to shake it, I cringed but shook her hand anyway.

After shaking hands with Ms Cheaves, I turned to Jayda who only stared at my hand before rolling her eyes. I sighed dropping my hand, I don't have time for this little stuck up bitch.

"Jayda don't be rude" Ms Cheaves said nudging her before smiling at me "Anywho Sierra, aren't you beautiful" she said grabbing my hand again, I smiled that fake smile I always give to Dianne and her friends. I haven't smiled for real in years since my parents death. "I said that this morning when I looked at myself in the mirror 'hm Sierra aren't you beautiful'." I said making her nod awkwardly, I smiled happily knowing that I made her as uncomfortable they were making me.

"Um.. okay, confident." She nodded as we sat at the table. "So, Jayda as you already may know why you are here. Sierra, we brought you two here because- because-" my aunt struggled to get her words out, she was aggravating my soul. I just wanted to get the hell on, Aaliyah is probably mad as fuck by now that I still have her waiting for my help.

"You two are getting married." Ms Cheaves spoke up making me scrunch my face up "what?! No we are n-" I was cut off by Dianne standing up, "Alise, we'll be back." She said and Alice or Ms Cheaves nodded, my auntie dragged me out of the room damn near to the hall way. "What-" she cut me off again, I'm about tired of them cutting me off. The fuck.

"They are millionaires, you are marrying that girl. No if ands or buts about it, I'm sure she don't want to marry your ass either but you are about to help Jayda carry on their family name!" She gritted making me roll my eyes.

I crossed my arms over my chest rolling my eyes "I have a girlfriend! I want to marry Aaliyah not that bougie ass female in there!" I shor back in the same tone as hers. Dianne smacked her lips "Sierra I don't care about all of that! You are marrying Jayda and that's final! You are going to play the happy wife or husband or whatever the hell you want to be, you are going to play your part right! Let's get in here and discuss the rest of this, don't embarrass me or else" she threatened before turning and walking back into the room.