Arranged Marriage

𝑆𝑖𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑎 𝐼𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝐹𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦
𝑃𝑜𝑣:

𝑆𝑖𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑎 𝐼𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝐹𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦𝑃𝑜𝑣:

Ever since that night Jayda and I slept together she's been acting weird as fuck, that morning I had woke her up with a plan b. She took it in front of me but like she wasn't talking to me if it wasn't about Loyal or the wedding and I wasn't sweating it one bit. I had Aaliyah to worry about, Jayda got the best pussy I ever had but I wasn't on that with her. That was a one time thing. I was brought out of my thoughts by my phone ringing, I was about to get it but Jayda grabbed it before I did. "I got it" she said and I shook my head snatching it out of her hand "don't touch my phone move" I said pushing past her as I answered it seeing if was Aaliyah.

"Hey babe!" Her cheerful voice came through my phone, I sat back where I was sitting while Jayda stared at me with an bored expression. "Hey baby, why so cheerful?" I asked looking at her face, my baby too fine. "Because! I just smoked!" She said making me laugh, she reminds me of myself so much. We talked a bit more before she hung up, I turned to Jayda who sat across from me scrolling on her phone. It was quiet for a minute but I could tell she was pissed off by her face. "You are so disrespectful." She said finally speaking up without looking at me, here she go.

"How Jayda?" I asked nonchalantly, "Cheating on me right in my face, that's just pushing the limit to disrespect. If you going to do something at least don't be sloppy with it, you supposed to make sure I don't find out!" She snapped and I just stared at her "But I don't give a fuck if you know or not Jayda, that's my girl at the end of the day. That lil night was a one time thing, I'm being forced to marry you. I don't want to do this shit for real" I said calmly, I know I hit a nerve because she was tearing up so she got up to walk out.

I sighed feeling guilty as fuck "Jayda I'm sorry come here.. please baby" I said knowing that me calling her baby gets her every time, she came to me and I pulled her into my lap "I'm sorry okay? I'm still trying to adjust to this shit, look what do you want me to do? I'll do for you out of respect." I said and she nodded, I wiped her tears waiting for her to speak "Be done with her, I know this isn't what you want but you are cheating on me in my face. I'm about to be your wife, this isn't what I wanted either but this is what it is. You sighed papers, you can't cheat on me" she said and I sighed getting irritated.

"So what? You want me to drop my girl friend?" I asked as nice as I could, she nodded "You out of your fucking mind get off of me" I said shaking my head, "Drop that bitch like I said! I've been trying to play nice because I understand how you're feeling but fuck it! Matter of fact you got 10 minutes, I want every bitch gone or ima show you how nasty my attitude can get since you wanna play with me!" She snapped throwing my phone at me storming out, I rolled my eyes.

I shouldn't have fucked that girl, she dead ass has been popping off on me ever since. Before though she could always calmly walk away, she barely went back and forth with me but now she pop her shit and come side ways.

I wasn't about to play with Jayda though knowing that she's capable of getting me touched with no consequences, no one would bat an eye. As much as I hated to listen to Jayda and I didn't want to hurt Aaliyah, that girl has had my heart for going on three years now but I had to.

I broke it off with Aaliyah and she quickly wrote me back, I kept trying to explain to her without actually explaining it why until Jayda walked back in, her face held no emotion as she snatched my phone walking back out. I sat there and sighed, I honestly don't know what the hell she could find in there. I don't delete shit out of my phone for real. I wasn't a hoe though, I didn't cheat on Aaliyah with anyone but Jayda that one time.

I had hoes still hitting my phone though, hella nudes from bitches or just nudes of myself since I love my body and just get in moods to take nudes, and sex tapes with Aaliyah. Shit my heart was racing. She came back like 30 minutes later, she sat on the opposite couch from me with my phone in her hand. She tossed it to me surprisingly she laughed "You a hoe" I shook my head chuckling at how her mood changed that fast.

I still didn't respond to her though, I was still pissed off she made me do that to Aaliyah but I knew it would happen sooner or later since I'm marrying Jayda at the end of the day. "You not talking to me?" She asked as I unlocked my phone, she blocked and deleted Damn near every ex or girl I talked to if I wasn't related to them or just friends and half of my just friends went bye bye. iMessages, and messenger, she didn't touch my Instagram or Snapchat. She just looked at a few.

"No" I said before she smiled making me smile, she got up and climbed into my lap. "Don't be mad at me the day before our wedding" she said pouting, she sat on the arm of the chair with her feet on my lap. She's a big ass kid, I peeped that the first day we met. "I'm not mad at you, since you going through my phone let me see yours" she didn't even hesitate, she handed it to me. She didn't even have an password, weird.

I went through her phone and my heart dropped at one text "You got how many bodies?!" I stressed looking up at her "2." She answered lowly "Girl that's good don't be embarrassed.. but i um.. got 12" I coughed out and she gasped "A hoe!" I shook my head laughing "In my teenage years I was, I've changed" I defended myself

"So how old are you now?" She questioned "24" I answered, she nodded "I'm 26" she said and I shook my head "Yo bones gone start popping any minute now" I joked and she smacked my arm "got me fucked up, come on though. Your Aunt wants us to come to her event as a family." She said and I nodded "I can't believe I actually have to tell people Loyal is my kid" I did in disbelief "Believe it, because you're stuck with Loyal and I in the long run"

"I know." I responded