Arranged Marriage

𝑆𝑖𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑎 𝐼𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝐹𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦
𝑃𝑜𝑣:

𝑆𝑖𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑎 𝐼𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝐹𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦𝑃𝑜𝑣:

Today was the day of the wedding, I was super nervous. Like today I'm getting married.. I never really believe in marriage but it is what it is. Every day my situation starts to get easier, this past week Jayda and I have grown closer then ever. We stayed up late nights just talking about whatever came to our minds, that's my baby for real. It's like we are barely faking anymore and that's crazy. "Are you ready?" Devon asked and I nodded about to tear up "You better not cry, you look beautiful sis. I'm so proud of you, I never would thought that you would get married first out of all of us but here you are!" Devon said hugging me, I smiled hugging his back with a huge smile "Now go out there, come on." He said and I nodded.

I walked down the aisle first as the crowd went crazy. It was more of her family then mine, but mine was packed too. I reached the end and waiting for Jayda. I was growing more and more nervous as I hummed must be nice by Lyfe Jennings to distract myself from my thoughts.

Loyal reached up at me and I laughed but didn't pick him up, I nodded for Kiesha to pick him up and she did. Soon Jayda came down the aisle with some dude I've never seen before walking her down. Might be her uncle or some. As they got closer I bit back my laugh, not me not realizing my own grandpa.

(Skipping until after the wedding. Don't get on my ass about the wedding scene I never been to a wedding before 😩blame my hoe ass family)

Location : Dubai

I pushed Jayda onto the bed kissing from her next down to her thighs. I then rubbed some more of that oil on her body before diving back into her ocean, the way her body reacted to my touch drove me crazy along with her scent and moans. I clicked my tongue on her clit making her clench her thighs shut, I forced them back open and ate her like my life depended on it until she came. I came up and kissed her letting her taste herself on her lips. "You taste as good as you look" I said biting my lip, she blushed covering her her face "Stop" I said moving her hand from her face.

I then grabbed my dick and slid myself into her wetness, I bit my lip closing my eyes. The way her walls hugged my dick made me want to nut already, I whimpered knowing that she was doing that shit on purpose. She wasn't about to go around telling people I nutted in 10 seconds "Jayda stop" I said pushing the rest of my dick into her tight hole, she gasped holding onto my thigh.

I decided on trying something next and testing how flexible she is, I pushed her legs behind her head and started to delivering slow deep strokes. She threw her head back pulling me into an kiss, I lifted up before slamming down into her but keeping my slow and steady strokes. She bit my lip making me pull away, she threw her head back breaking two of her acrylic nails from holding on to the covers so tightly. I knew I had found her g spot "Oh fuckk! That's my spot daddy!" She moaned massaging her boobs, I bit my lips leaning down leaving hickies on her neck.

I kept hitting her spot repeatedly until she climaxed again. I came shortly after her, I laid on her chest for a few seconds before she flipped us over, I was still hard. She started riding me and I could only moan while watching my cum and hers mix and leak out of her, the sound of skin clapping through the room and her moans. I watched her sex faces putting my hands on her hips. I started thrusting back up into her driving her crazy. She fell forward while I continued pounding her g spot. "w-why are y-ou fucking me like t-thiss?!" She screamed holding onto my arms, if I wasn't focused on trying to make her cum I would've laughed. I used my free hand and put my thumb in ha butt.

Her body shook violently, "Yes stop! Don't stop! Stop!!!!!" She yelled trying to climb off me, I held her down pulling her down harder making her let out an high pitched moan. "Take this shit mama, you wanna be grown." I said choking her as I continued to pound into her until I nutted three times and she reached three more orgasms. Her body fell limp when I did finish with her but I was still on hard, I leaned over her and she opened her mouth taking my dick down her throat. I pushed her hair out of her face and started to fuck her face.

This continued for about 2 more minutes before I nutted on her face and down her throat like she wanted.

Jayda gives off this sorta innocent persona but she's a freak on a whole different level, her crazy ass making me fall for her.

We fell asleep together cuddling. The next morning we woke up and did our morning routine after showering, we then got dressed to go explore Dubai. "You ready?" I asked and she nodded laying her head on my shoulder, my poor baby was all wore out, sleepy, limping, voice gone, and throat hurt, and her nails are broken. "Baby you look busted... but it's okay I like it" I said smiling and she rolled her eyes but still smiled "you did this to me" she mouthed, I shrugged.

And I'll do it again, let everybody out here know that she's mine.

We spent the rest of the day exploring and just having fun, talking, and we even FaceTimed Royal to show him the camels. He hated them but it was the thought that counted.