Arranged Marriage

𝑆𝑖𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑎 𝐼𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝐹𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦
𝑃𝑜𝑣:

𝑆𝑖𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑎 𝐼𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝐹𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦𝑃𝑜𝑣:

"When do I meet the little fucker?" I asked following Jayda into her huge ass home, I couldn't lie I was in awe until I spotted kids toys reminding me of our situation. She gasped turning to me quick as hell "Don't call him that! His name is Loyal Armani Cheaves. You would know that if you-" I cut her off smirking ready to end her "Well, it's was actually Loyal Armani Fenty last time I seen his birth certificate.." I said making her glare at me "Right, keep it cute." I said making her close her eyes and take a deep breath "Just come on, he's upstairs with my best friend Dess. Your happy wife role starts now." She said making me scrunch my face up.

"Your happy wife role starts now baby" I said as she grabbed my hand "Yeah whatever." She lead me upstairs before we came to a stop at her living room.

Damn they rich rich, she had a living room on Damn near each floor. But this one had a inside pool in it. When we walked in the girl who I'm guessing is Dess laid on the couch watching Pose while Loyal played in the pool, it didn't look that deep so he was totally fine.

"Hi Loyal!" Jayda squealed when she seen him, she looked at her before smiling widely. Okay he definitely don't look how I pictured him, I pictured him as an little devil child with silver caps in his mouth, and ground beef for hair. He was the total opposite. "Hey bitch!" The girl yelled waving at Jayda, fuck is she so loud for?

"Hey best bitch!" Jayda yelled back after pulling an now soaking wet Loyal out of the pull "Woah wifey, won't you look at that. How about you come with me to change him? Family time?" Jayda suggest, I rolled my eyes not even playing along. I need a blunt. "That's her?" Dess asked, Jayda nodded "Yep." "Whatever." I said walking over to where they was standing, she handed me Loyal making me grab him awkwardly "Can you hold him right?" She asked slightly annoyed "Bitch I'm trying!" I snapped making her snatch him back and storm out. I sighed putting my hands in my face while that Dess girl sat there looking stupid.

"Watch your mouth when it comes to Jayda" she warned but I ignored her following where I think Jayda went, I came to a stop in front of the door that read Loyal. I walked in and closed the door seeing Jayda in the bathroom with a naked Loyal while she ran his bubble bath.

She looked back seeing me before rolling her eyes turning back to what she was doing, I walked into the bathroom and sat on the toilet lid behind her in silence.

"Can you please at least be a good parent?" She asked lowly, I rolled my eyes "I am not his parent." I said back "You- what do you want then? You came back here to argue with me?" She asked and I shook my head no "Fine Jayda, I'll be a good parent." I said and she nodded giving me a small smile, I'll be nice to him as long as he's nice to me.