Arranged Marriage

𝐽𝑎𝑦𝑑𝑎 𝐴𝑦𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝐹𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦
𝑃𝑜𝑣:

𝐽𝑎𝑦𝑑𝑎 𝐴𝑦𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝐹𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦𝑃𝑜𝑣:

It had been about a week since Sierra had left, and as I asked in the heat of the moment, she had left me alone. I didn't really mean it, I didn't want her to leave. As low as she went with cheating on me, I went even lower throwing the Loyal situation in her face. "You okay?" Dess asked as I stood in the mirror finishing up on my makeup, I nodded turning to her giving her a fake smile hopping that it was convincing enough. "Yes" I responded turning the bathroom light of, "Come on baby." I said holding my hand out for Loyal to grab which he did.

Dess shook her head but decided not to say anything. I lead them out of my bathroom and to the elevator. We took the elevator to the bottom floor before I lead them out of the house locking the door, I then walked over to Sierra's black G wagon and unlocked the doors. I mean it's hers but she rarely drove it so she started to let me drive it.

I helped Loyal into his car seat before buckling him in, Dess got into the passenger seat while I walked around getting into the drivers seat. I stared the truck before putting my seat belt on and started to drive to the food place Dess had recommended.

We arrived shortly getting out and making our way in. We where immediately seated toward the back so no one would recognize us. "Are you okay?" Dess asked and I shook my head no honestly, I began to explain everything to her and when I finished the waiter came over to our table and I immediately recognized him as Loyal's biological father Lamon. I couldn't believe my eyes as I mentally face palmed, my life couldn't get any worser huh?

He looked at me before looking over at Loyal then back at me. "Jayda?" He questioned before staring back at Loyal "This my kid?" He asked in shock, I nodded looking over at Dess who was nervously tapping her nails on the table. Loyal who was unaware of what was going on, smiled waving "Heyy! I'm Loyal!" He smiled showing his dimples, I turned back to Lamon who nodded still a bit shocked.

He took our orders before he left with a lingering glance at Loyal. After a few moments he came back with our food and he slid into our booth next to Dess before looking over at me while I handed Loyal his nuggets and fries. "Why you didn't tell me I had a kid Jayda?" He asked tilting his head at me, I couldn't really answer that so I didn't. "How old is he?" He asked looking over at Loyal again "Two." I responded making him nod.

"I've missed two years of my only child's life... could I at least step in now?" He asked making me sigh, no, no, no. "Can we get to go boxes?" I asked making him sigh sadly and nod, he stood up from the booth and walked off leaving Dess and I in silence. "I didn't know that he worked here I-" I nodded cutting her off "It's fine, I would've had to face him one day anyway." I mumbled wanting a group of aliens to come and abduct me at the moment.