Arranged Marriage

𝑆𝑖𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑎 𝐼𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝐹𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦
𝑃𝑜𝑣:

𝑆𝑖𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑎 𝐼𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝐹𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦𝑃𝑜𝑣:

"Jayda you still tripping?" I asked eyeing her cautiously. She nodded not looking up from the food she was preparing, since I had gotten here she haven't spoken to me not once, she wouldn't even look at me. I was lucky when she even gave me a head nod. I sighed tapping my nails on the island counter top, "So talk about it, what's wrong?" I asked and she paused for a second mugging the fuck out of me before she finished sliding the pan into the oven. She then turned to me crossing her arms.

"Now you wanna talk? It's a little late for that, Sierra please get out of my face. Your only here right now because Loyal and Dianne want you here." She told me scrunching her face up at me, that kind of hurt my feelings. Fuck is she so harsh for? She's the one who might be pregnant by someone else, she shouldn't be mad.

"Calm down, you always raising your voice and shit like that's going to help you get your point across." I responded back calmly, she stared at me for a few seconds before shaking her head throwing her hand up at me. "You know what, i'm not doing this with you." She shook her head once more turning to walk away, I stared at her ass before something clicked in my head making me scrunch my face up because.... wait a damn minute.

"So you pregnant or not?" I asked interlocking my fingers awaiting her response. "Yes Sierra, I'm pregnant." She responded lowly and I could honestly feel my chest caving in at that very moment. My wife, well soon to be ex wife is really out here pregnant by somebody else. I couldn't take it, i'm not even sure why I asked knowing that I didn't really want the answer. The two months that we had been apart with little to no contact besides me picking up Loyal and dropping him off, I had been going through it.

I could barely sleep through the nights unless I had Loyal with me to distract my mind from the sad reality. I was up every night tossing and turning, about whether she was pregnant or not and would I actually try and work things out with her if she wasn't... but she was, I had no choice but to move on from her at this point.

But because of my unset mindset, I had yet to turn in the signed divorce papers.. well I did but I had my lawyer wait to process it. Before I knew it I could feel a tear or two falling down my face, this shit is really over? I quickly wiped my face before she noticed, clearing my throat. "That's good, i'm happy for you." I lied making her turn back to me with an confused expression "Happy for me? You aren't happy?" She asked with an confused expression now confusing me.

Why the hell would I be happy smart one? She's too smart to be asking these dumb ass questions, "Why would I be happy that your having a hoe ass niggas child girl?" I asked making a the fuck face at her, "Well.. you got that hoe ass nigga part right, but dummy it's yours." She spoke making my world stop for a split second, I stared at her waiting for her to say sike or something but she didn't. I continued to search her face to see if she was serious and she was making me finally let my tears fall.

I couldn't even hold back anymore "You for real right now?" I asked full on crying now, She stared at me confused as hell before nodding and slowly making her way over to comfort me. She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling my face into her boobs letting me cry on her. For a second she had distracted me and I had forgotten why I was crying until she spoke "I'm serious as hell Sierra, we're having a baby." She spoke and I could hear the smile in her voice, I let out a sigh of relief. Thank god, all the times I tried to trap her and I finally succeeded before Lamon's ugly self got the chance.

"Are these tears of joy?" She asked eyeing me, I nodded fanning myself as I pulled away from her a bit "Most definitely, my plan worked!" I semi yelled a bit making her suck her teeth but shortly after she couldn't help but laugh "Did you just on the low admit to trapping me?" She asked and I nodded pursing my lips, no shame in my game boo.

After a moment of silence I wrapped my arms back around her waist laying my head on her chest as I just hugged her, missing her being in my arms. I missed the smell of her, the touch of her, everything about her. Even her nagging me every few seconds, I missed it. "So what now?" She asked running her hand up and down my thigh, weirdo. I made a face at her before responding.

"We back together what do you mean?"I asked making her shake her head "No.. it don't work like that, we need relationship counseling or something if this is gonna work. We both have shit that we need to work out before we try this again." She told em and I nodded agreeing with her. I refused to let my marriage fail, even if I didn't want it at first. I loved Jayda so much, I was going through it thinking that I had finally lost her for good because of our petty and childish ass actions.

"And starting now, delete every bitch out your phone right now." She told me and I nodded unlocking my phone and handing it to her, she did what she wanted before handing it back to me. "And block that Lamon nigga, he is not apart of this family. That shit is not going to bounce with me," I told her and she sighed as if she was conflicted "But-" I cut her off shaking my head "No buts, You aren't about to confuse my son Jayda. The dude wasn't here at first, he don't need to be here now. Everything is fine without him here, He gotta go." I told her and she sighed.

"Sierra he didn't know about Loyal at first baby." I shrugged "And he don't know about Loyal now.." I said in a duh tone, she stared at me before smiling and shaking her head "Fine, but I hope you know that he's going to try and take me to court." She told me and I waved that off "I promise it won't hit the courts, you already know the power we hold." I told her and she nodded "I feel kind of bad" She admitted and I shrugged "I feel happy." I also admitted making her laugh loudly and slap my shoulder.

"Let me show you how much I missed you though." I told her lifting her up from the ground, She squealed wrapping her arms around my neck giggling like a school girl. I loved happy Jayda, I just hope this shit lasts for real this time. I won't fuck it up. She deserves to be happy and cherished and shit, she's the most down to earth female I've ever known to exist. I don't deserve her...

"Nooo Si! We gotta go see the lady first!" She laughed as I carried her out of the kitchen "We will after I finish fucking up yo walk." I promised her making her pout, I quickly kissed her pout away as I began to make my way upstairs careful not to drop her "What about the food?" She asked making me smack my lips "That food about to be bussing after I get done bussing in you." I told her as we reached the room and both of us bursted out laughing.

"Never say that shit again, but hurry up our families are coming over and I need that dick right now!" She whined pulling me onto the bed by my sweatpants, I smiled happily and nodded ignoring the our families part because girl fuck them.

(Sex Scene next chapter?)

Enjoy this short ass update, I was threatened to get them back together asap 🙁so I did what I had to do.

What do you guys think?