Arranged Marriage

𝐽𝑎𝑦𝑑𝑎 𝐴𝑦𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝐹𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦
𝑃𝑜𝑣:

𝐽𝑎𝑦𝑑𝑎 𝐴𝑦𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝐹𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦𝑃𝑜𝑣:

"Sierra could you put that fucking phone down?" I asked growing kind of irritated, we had been at the mall in the dressing room. I was trying on different outfits trying to get her opinion only for her to keep saying 'yeah get it' to every single outfit, she wasn't sparing me not one glance for her phone and it was pissing me off to the max but I was trying not to over react in these folks store. "Yeah, looks great." She mumbled before smiling down at her phone making me suck my teeth before I walked over to her snatching the phone from her hands.

"What's the fuck is your problem now?" She huffed crossing her arms as I flipped her phone over to see what was so important in this damn phone, just as I read the contact name Jazz she snatched her phone out of my hand standing up. "Now you're doing to fucking much, let me pay for this shit so we can leave." She mumbled holding her hand out for me to hand her my clothes, I stood still glaring at her before I held my hand out as well.

"Give me the phone back." I said making her roll her eyes "no, come on." She said reaching for my clothes but I held my hand back, good thing we were in the dressing room because the tea pages would have a field day with this shit. "Whats in there that you don't want me to see?" I questioned making her sigh before rubbing her face in a irritated manner, "Nothing. Can you please not start damn?" She asked and I stood there not moving or responding.

"Bet here, don't blame me if you find something, should've minded your damn business." She said shoving the phone in my hand, which I did the same shoving the clothes in her hand before walking out of the store leaving her all alone. I walked all the way out to the car before getting in and unlocking her phone, the screen was still on her messages with Jazz so I began to read them.

Jazz🥰
You be fucking a bitch like you
trying to make some babies and
ion like dat 😭

Sierra
Girl bye

Jazz🥰
We would make some cute kids
though 😩

I rolled my eyes because this bitch is lame, but the fact that Sierra cheated on me made me livid as fuck. On top of that, you got bitches out here feeling comfortable to bring up kids with you? I continued to go through her phone and there wasn't anything else but his Jazz bitch, I closed the phone as Sierra got into the car throwing the bags into the backseat before she turned to me. "Did you find what you where looking for?" She asked before snatching her phone out of my hand.

I turned away from her ignoring her as my leg began to bounce. When we made it to the house she tried to grab my arm but I snatched away picking Loyal up off the floor. He was reading a book while Dess sat next to him helping him with the words he didn't know. "Jayda you-" I cut her off looking down at Dess "Thank you Dess, I'll see you tomorrow." I told her as she stood up nodding "Alright best, call me if you need anything." She said glaring at Sierra who flicked her off as she walked past.

When Dess was out of the door I sat Loyal down on the floor and he immediately ran over to Sierra who picked him up. That for some reason made my blood boil. "Put my son down." I said blankly, she rolled her eyes at me turning to walk away. "Sierra put my damn baby down!" I yelled making Loyal jump, she turned around slowly and I could tell by her face she was pissed off but she had no right to be.

"Loyal go play" she said putting him down like I told her, he nodded before running off probably to his play room. "Why the fuck are you tripping?" She asked walking up to me and it took everything in me to keep my hands to myself. "I'm tripping? Sierra you're so damn disrespectful that it's not even funny. You're fucking on some bitch and coming home playing house with me? I told you if you didn't want to be with me you could've left me alone but you didn't! And you have the nerve to disrespect me multiple times then come and play parent with my child? Yeah okay."

I fussed making her nod "Okay but Loyals-" I cut her off quickly "He's not Sierra, he's not your child! He's mine, his father name is Lamon! Go have a baby with that Jazz bitch and leave me and my child the fuck alone." I spat in the moment and she nodded as her face fell to a cold one, she turned and started to walk to the front door until I quickly ran over to the door in front of her blocking it.

"You really about to walk away from me? Without apologizing? You really want to be with that bitch huh? I hope she give your dumb ass something." I said making her grab me by my arm damn near throwing me out the way "You don't need my apology, you want me to leave you alone right?" She asked coldly before she walked out slamming the door so hard that the window could've shattered.

I sighed turning to walk to Loyal's playroom seeing him laying on the carpet sleepily "Come here baby." I said holding my arms out for him, he stood up slowly before making his way over to me. I picked him up kissing his cheek earning a dimpled smile from him. "I missed you so much" I mumbled as I began to walk to my room. At the moment I just wanted to go to sleep, that's it that's all.

"I missed you too!" He said rubbing his eyes, I gave him a sad smile as I walked into my room closing the door with my foot. I then walked over to the bed laying him down, I turned on pj masks before turning the light off and walking over to the bed laying down as well.

After a few minutes of trying to go to sleep I gave up on that idea watching Loyal sleep peacefully... I grabbed my phone trying to call Sierra but her phone was going to automatic voicemail. I know I shouldn't be calling her right now when she cheated on me but I couldn't help it, I also can't help that I'm deeply in love with this girl when she does nothing but hurt me.

I wish I could forget about my feelings for her, divorce her and move in with my life but I just can't. I mean I could, but I just don't want to. I want to be with her but I can't make her be with me, and if she can't be loyal to me then I won't allow myself to stay.

The next morning

I sat on the couch watching Loyal eat his breakfast I had made while watching Blippy, still not a word from- speaking of the her Sierra walked into the house and didn't say anything to me. "Mama!" Loyal yelled holding his arms out for Sierra who looked at me then Loyal and she kept walking. I stood up walking behind her "I know you heard him talking to you." I said making her stop walking and turn to face me "That's not my child Jayda remember? I'm not his mama, his parents are you and Lamon right? Fuck out my face"

She then turned around and walked into the room, I stood there for a few seconds feeling myself tearing up a bit. I know that I was pissed and hurt yesterday but I can admit that I did go low, I just wanted to hurt her how she hurt me but I shouldn't have brung Loyal into our drama. But I felt like she did as well when she stepped out on me then came home playing the great parent role.

Maybe she did go and make a baby with that Jazz girl and that had my heart hurting as well. I could feel the tears coming from my eyes so I quickly wiped them before going into the room as well seeing Sierra packing her stuff, I sat on the bed watching her not knowing what to do. I felt dead wrong at the moment but at the same time I didn't? I felt as if she had brought it upon herself but I didn't want her to leave. We're married for fucks sake, we are supposed to work our issues out.

I couldn't say anything, I just watched her pack until she finished. She stood up grabbing her bag and I quickly stood up walking over to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling my face in her chest letting my tears fall. "Why did you cheat on me?" I cried not being able to hold myself together anymore, she sighed trying to push me away but I held onto her tightly wanting answers.

"I don't know, I really don't and I regret it. But I think I should go," She said removing me from her "Why do you keep walking away from me?!" I yelled at her "I'm leaving you alone like you asked." She responded before walking out.