5:Go camping with us!

A few weeks later, I  got to meet Candy Jem and their friends, I got closer to them and sometimes they would visit me and the others at the rink. 

I was just practicing my free program at the rink when suddenly...

"Y/N!!!!!" I jumped and looked to the sidelines. Joni was crying anime tears while Emilia was lecturing her. Angelina was trying to calm them down along with Mia. I skated towards them. 

"Sorry if we interrupted your practice but Joni brought us here to ask you guys something." Emilia explained.

"Ask wh-" "Go camping with us! Irwin needs another adult to help out and we thought of asking you guys!" Joni cut Carlos off.  Emilia smacked her head. "You don't cut off your elder! Thats disrespectful." "Sorry Carlos." Joni apologised. 

"Don't worry, it's alright." Carlos patted her head. 

"We heard you would be having a week off practice so we wanted to ask if you could join." Mia answered shyly. 

"Well I'm visiting my relatives in Thailand and won't be coming back until Friday." Angelina said, rubbing the back of her head. "I have to help my parents at my family shop." Carlos frowned. 

"Well I'm free for the whole week." I shrugged. "Really?!!!!" Joni said with puppy dog eyes. I nodded smiling. "Yay!!!!" Joni cheered happily jumping onto me. "H-hey Joni!!" Mia shouted and pried her off me. "So you'll come?" I nodded. "The address is XXXXXX, the date is (random date) and you have to be there by 8.30pm."Emilia said.  '8.30?! That early?(where my afternoon people at?)' 

"Julian will be there too!" 

"Well I mean you practically forced him." Emilia rolled her eyes. 

"We have to practice now, you can watch if you want." Angelina smiled. 

They nodded. They sat on the sidelines doing their homework and after practice we walked them home. 

I laid on my bed with an oversized hoodie and shorts on. 'Julian and Irwin? Sounds familiar...'

I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.