13:Back on the ice

"You idiot! You made all of us worry!" My junior, Jacky, smacked me. Jacky was part of the female junior division and she trains at the same rink with me along with her team which consists of Mike, Avery and Noelle, all part of the junior division. Though Avery is just there to help out but they are still part of the team, right?

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry!" I swatted her hands away from my head. She rolled her eyes. "But you really did make us worry." Mike pouted. I sighed. "I'll treat you all to dinner if you can forgive me." I smiled as my eye twitched. The juniors eyes stared at me. "REALLY?!!"

'Welp, Rest In Peace wallet..'

~

"You were actually serious.." Carlos whispered staring at them eating cake. "Yeah..." I sighed. 

"Ooh! Look at that cupcake!! We want that!"

~

I slipped  the money Carlos and Angelina gave me into my wallet. "I'm literally going to become broke."I gripped my hair in frustration.

Ding!

A notification popped up on my phone.

Julian:Hey

Y/N:Hi

Julian:How was practice?

Y/N:It was good though I almost became broke. What about your arm?

Julian:It's okay I guess.

....

Julian:I have to go now Joni's calling me

Y/N:Oh okay, bye

Julian:Bye

'I wish we could talk longer.' I frowned.

"Oi Y/N! Get back to practicing."

~

I groaned. I had been trying for hours to land a quad flip but I always end up on my butt. "Hey practice is over, we still have some time to do our homework and study for the test." Angelina said. I nodded and got on the dry surface again. I put on my skate guards and went to change. I wore a white shirt and a pair of shorts.

Angelina, Carlos and I stayed up for 3 hours studying in the locker rooms before heading home. By the time I reached home, it was close to midnight. I yawned. I placed my bag on the floor and fell onto the bed, tired. Soon I drifted off into a deep sleep.