6:Irwin...Julian...?

The day of the camping trip arrived. I had my stuff ready and I was ready to go out. 

Your outfit:

(ignore the bouquet of flowers and pretend the shorts are longer)

I had my stuff and went out. 

I reached the place and saw girl and Boy Scouts standing in lines, in front of them was a man with black hair and green hair at the front. He looked just like- "Y/N!!! YOU'RE HERE!!" A voice cut me off from my thoughts. I turned around and saw Candy Jem and behind them was..

"Julian?" His eyes widened. "Y/N?" He looked behind me and shouted. I smiled. "We meet again." 

"Irwin we're here!" Joni shouted running up to the scouts and their instructor. 

"Oh you're here."

"I didn't know you were Joni's brother." I told Julian. "I didn't even want to be that monkey's brother." 

"Hey don't say that about your sister, that's mean." I pouted. "She's annoying and besides, I was told to go by my mother." Julian said. "You're still embarrassed by the frog incident 9 years ago." I tip-toed and patted his head. "No I'm not!" "Okay, okay but don't worry, it was years ago, just move on. It's over already anyways." I replied. 

"Ah! This is who I brought along!" Joni pointed to you and Julian. 

I looked at the instructor. "Irwin...." I mumbled. 

"This is my big brother and the person beside him is my friend! His name is Julian and the other one is Y/N! Julian, Y/N, this is-" "Irwin from 5C what are you doing here?!" Julian gasped. The children flinched and I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Calm down, you don't need to be that loud until Germany can hear you." I rolled my eyes. 

"Hello, Julian from class 5A and Y/N from class 5B" Irwin smiled. 'Him and Julian really had a glow up.' 

"Irwin, are you friends with them?" Mia asked. "We're not friends!" Julian shouted angrily. He knelt on the floor and covered his ears. "Why do I have to see the last person I don't want to see." Irwin chuckled at his reaction. "Alright everyone, listen up. The bus has arrived, make sure you have all your belongings and line up beside the bus." Everyone replied with an okay. I pulled Julian up. He looked depressed. "Come one Julian! We cant keep them waiting!" We walked towards the scouts. "Before we leave, let me introduce our two camp captains. They will be responsible in leading the teams at camp. Come forward."

"Please introduce yourselves." 

A girl with grey hair stomped her feet on the ground. "Hello everyone!" All the scouts greeted. 

"I'm Pauline! I'm in charge of the girls' team! Lets get along and play to our hearts content for the next 3 days!" The grey haired girl greeted cheerily 

"I'm Edward, I'm in charge of the boys' team, be careful of your personal safety" A brown haired boy introduced himself with a monotone voice.

After they introduced themselves, we boarded the bus, Irwin invited me to sit with him at the front. I sat beside him as he checked the agenda. I stared at the scenery through the window. "Beautiful isn't it?" Irwin asked. I nodded with a smile. He patted my head. I felt someone glaring at us but I ignored it. 

Get ready for three days in the wild.....