7:Camping Trip

We alighted the bus, "this is where we'll be camping!" Irwin said. "Please queue up in front of your team captains."

"Ok!" Said Pauline. I sweat dropped as she explained about bears and tigers being around. Frightening her members. Edward came into the conversation and started talking about killer wolves and wild dogs. 

"Will those two really be alright as leaders?" Julian asked. "It's fine! The most important part of scouting is cultivating independence, I'm sure they'll have a positive influence over the next few days. Won't it be fun seeing them get along in a few days?" Irwin smiled. 

"What I'm more concerned is that they'll be influenced by you." Julian frowned.

"He hasn't gotten over that little incident that happened a few years ago." I shrugged. "It wasn't a little incident!" I chuckled. 

I stared at the commotion happening near me. I placed my hands on top of Pauline and Joni's head. "Theres no need to be scared, I'm pretty sure this place doesn't have any dangerous animals that could harm us or the others." I smiled. 

"Okay everyone, remember to obey these rules in the forest, first, protect the natural environment, second, do not touch the wildlife, third, do no-" Irwins voice started to fade away as I was started thinking. 'I'm pretty sure nothing bad will happen here, after all, Irwin's the one who planned this so he must have made sure its safe here, I hope it doesn't rain too, I don't want to get drenched.'

"Does everyone understand?" 

"Yes, sir!"

 "Okay then let's go!" 

We walked into the forest and found a place where we could set up the camp.

I was helping a group of 4 to build their tents since they were having trouble. "And done! Great work guys!" I praised them as they sat on their butts, they were sweating due to the sunny weather. Now that I think of it, it's been pretty hot lately.

"WAAARRGGHHHHHH" I flinched. Julian looked pale. I walked over and knelt down beside Irwin. "Wow, the cockroaches here are bigger than the ones in the city!" Irwin said amazed by the bug in his hand. I cringed. 

"Get rid of it!" Julian shouted, hiding behind a tree. 

I smiled. "Julian, you're just as timid as how you were years ago." 

"What?!" He shouted embarrassed. 

I started having flashbacks of the incident.

~flashback~

"Students! It's getting late! We need to prepare dinner now!" 

"Teacher, I'll go get some water from the river!" Julian said. 

"Julian! Wait for us!" I answered with Irwin beside me. "You want to come and get water with me?" I nodded. "But won't the bucket be heavy for you?"

"Its alright! We just want to try!"

"Ok then. I'll help you if you need it." Julian and Irwin wrapped their arms around me as I giggled. 

-timeskip-

'Its really heavy!' My hands were turning red. "Lets go back!"  Julian! Y/N! Look at this frog! It's so big!" Irwin said, placing a frog in front of you. 

"GWAHHHHHHH" Julian screamed. He dropped the bucket. "Ew! Get that away from me!" 

"It's really cute trust me! Just stick out your hand, it won't hurt  you!" Julian kept shaking his head and moving backwards until his back hit a rock. 

I smirked. "J-Julian, I didn't t-think a tough guy l-like you would be af-raid of small animals." I sniffled, pretending to cry. "W-was I mistaken?" I looked at him with puppy dog eyes.

"N-No!" He denied. 

"Then hold this frog!" Irwin said. "it wont jump on me?" I smiled and shook my head. 

"It's fine, it's fine." Irwin repeated. 

The frog was successfully onto Julian's hand. "See not that ba-" 

The frog jumped onto Julian's face. "WAHHHHHH"  He started running in different directions 

"Julian! Calm Down!

"Hey! Stop! You're going to hit that tree!" 

Thud!

Julian laid on the ground and the frog jumps off his face.

"And when I woke up, everyone knew that I was so scared of frogs that I run into a tree! I as so embarrassed! You're the one who embarrassed me in front of everyone!" Julian pointed to Irwin. 

"I had to tell the teacher what happened. I didn't really mean it, but I was quite surprised that you left the next day."

"That was because you betrayed me!" 

'Who betrayed who?" Joni asked. I knelt down to the three girls height. "Don't worry it's nothing, how about you go help that team who's tent fell down." I pointed out. 

"Roger that!"

I stood up and turned around to see Julian threatening Irwin. I sweat dropped. 

"Calm down Julian." I said making gestures. "I get it, you want to be a good role model to your sister." I walked over and gave him a hug. "You're such a good big brother."