15:Reserved Date.

I accidentally forgot that pair skaters have short programs too. I'll put it in soon in the story.

-----------------

The ice resurfacer or what we usually call the Zamboni was cleaning the ice and smoothing it out. It happens ever 2-3 hours so we have to get off once its time for them to clean. 

Ever since Sunday, my mind has been going back to when I almost kissed Julian. 

'Imagine what would have happened if I kissed Julian...'

"Stop daydreaming Y/N!"Angelina smacked my head. 

"Ouch! You didn't have to do that you know." I rubbed the back of my head. "You've been daydreaming a lot since Monday, did something happen?" Carlos asked. 

I sighed. "Have you guys almost kiss your childhood friend?" 

Angelina gasped and grabbed me by the shoulders. "Oh my god! Spill it!" 

"Okay! Okay! I'll tell you guys."

We sat down on the bench. 

"On Sunday, I went over to my childhood friends house and we were watching a movie but turns out he wasn't watching the movie but he was watching me. We almost kissed but then his little sister came in and I left after that."

They stared at me for a second. "HE?!"

"HE'S A BOY?!!" I nodded my head.

"Okay well did 'he' contact you?"

"He called me yesterday and apologised for doing that but I said it wasn't his fault and that everything was fine." 

They sighed in relief. 

"Well at least everything's alright now. I'm pretty sure the Zamboni is almost done." Angelina pointed out. 

They got up and went to watch the Zamboni finish up. 

'I wonder how Julian has been these past few days.'

~

Ding!

I placed down my towel and picked up my phone. 

Animal lover <3:

Hi.

Y/N:

Hey.

Animal Lover<3:

Are you free this Sunday? 

Y/N:

Yea I am, why?

Animal Lover<3:

Do you want to come over and see the animals?

Y/N:

You have animals in your home?

Animal Lover<3:

Well not really, I own a small zoo. 

Y/N:

That's awesome!!

Animal Lover<3:

So do you want to come over?

Y/N:

Sure!

Animal lover:

The place is at XXXXXXXXX(I forgot the name of the zoo he owns) I'll see you at 2.30 p.m.

Y/N:

Alright, I have to go now, bye.

Animal lover <3:

Bye Y/N<3

.....

I stared at the last text he sent. 

'A heart...no, it's probably nothing. You still have a study session with Angelina and Carlos. They're going to kill you for being slow.'

I blushed and smiled. 'Hanging out with Irwin. Sounds like a date to me.'