8:The Sun and Moon

"Wow! This is great!" 

Joni awed. "Camping looks so fun and interesting! Look!" 

"Don't touch me!" Julian smacked Irwin away. 

"How about you go help those boys with the ingredients we need for lunch." I smiled, hiding Irwin and Julian fighting, well mostly Julian smacking Irwin. 

The ingredients were handed out to all the groups. I heard Joni sigh in a distance. "I need to do something, I'll be back." I smiled and Irwin nodded. I walked over to Joni and knelt down. "Is something wrong Joni?" I asked worried. 

"This isn't camping, I was expecting something else." Joni sighed. "Nobody understands how I feel." I sweat dropped at Emilia shouting at Joni and holding potatoes ready to throw it at Joni while Mia was trying hold Emilia back.

I heard another sigh and saw Pauline sitting beside her. 

"I understand how you feel, I was looking forward to wilderness but all Girl Scouts do is cook and clean." 

"Well maybe girls might get injured easily." I rubbed the back of my head. 

"But injuries are cool!" Pauline said cheerfully. I sweat dropped again. 

'I'm starting to see two Joni's' I stared at Joni and Pauline bonding. 

"Girls! We need to start the campfire!" I heard Irwin said. "Please gather some firewood!"

"Thats our chance to explore!" "I want go" "Yeah! We'll go together!" I chuckled at the two girls' interaction, they sound like siblings, except that Joni looks adopted. 

"No Joni! I can't go with you I have a task to do!" Mia said, trying to decline Joni's offer for her to come with them. "Is it alright to leave it all to them?" Julian shouted horridly.  "Edward go with them." Irwin instructed. "The ground looks damp, so it must have rained recently, I don't we'll be able to get enough usable firewood for the campfire and we wont be able to cook and without a fire wild animals will attack us and-" "You can find enough if you try!" Irwin tried calming him down.

"I'll go too! To make sure they are safe." I smiled. "Tch, be sure you come back soon idiot." 

"I promise!" Julian patted my head as I blushed. Then, I left to go into the woods with the girls and Edward.

"Yahoo! Gathering firewood is fun!" Joni said happily as she jumped around. "Be careful Joni!" 

I heard her gasp. "Heres one! Here too!" Joni said, holding the sticks and admiring it. We managed to get some firewood when we suddenly heard Pauline shout. "Hey!" I looked up and saw Pauline sitting on top of a tree. "Theres a nest of cute birds over here!"

"Bring it down I wanna see!" "No! You're going to hurt the birds! Dr Irwin said you must never harm the wildlife and it's dangerous to climb trees! Please come down!" Mia yelled worried. 

She finally came down. I sighed in relief. "Dealing with two Joni's is tiring." Emilia said. 

We continued collecting firewood when I saw Mia sitting on a grass patch with a rabbit, squirrel and a bird. The animals seemed to love her. My expression changed when I saw a person behind her with something in their hands. 

"KYAAHHHHHH" Mia screamed frightened. Turns out it was just Edward with a stick. "This cant be used for firewood." Emilia was hugging Mia while Joni and Pauline were protecting them. "I snickered as they stared at me. 

"Oh come on Y/N, don't act like you weren't scared." Emilia rolled her eyes. "Okay okay I admit I was scared but your reactions were priceless." I grinned. "Anyways, dry wood can be easily broken, but when its damp it wont break easily. Dry wood catches fire more easily." 

"I hate to admit but he knows more than us." Joni gritted her teeth.

"Aside from dry wood, we must collect small twigs, pinewood, tree bark and dry leaves and grasses to light a fire. Please do it now." Edward finished. 

"Roger that!" "Aye captain!" They saluted but Emilia just crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. 

We collected enough firewood for dinner when Edward shouted. "We need to get back to the campsite now!" 

I looked up and noticed it was sunset. "Edward's right we should-" 

We suddenly heard a howl from a distance. 

I looked around, I couldn't make out where the noise was coming from. 

If we don't get out of here soon, then we're doomed..