𝕋𝕨𝕠

The following morning after everyone's arrival, started with the girls waking up before the boys.

Last night they came to the conclusion that if they want nice breakfast with coffee, they have to wake up early.

Also, they didn't trust the lads enough with the food. Last night alone they ate almost everything.

" So, Nora... You indeed slapped Dominic. I wasn't hallucinating."

Gabriella asked the Bulgarian, while mixing the pancake batter.

In her eyes, the fight between the Liverpool supporter and Everton's striker was a bit unexpected. After all they have known each other for about ten minutes before that moment. They could have waited a bit.

" Yeah... Kinda glad dad taught me how to defend myself."

" I bet it was a self defense action."

Aurora yawned before sipping on her latte.

" If I was you, I would do the same."

The Russian in the room added to the conversation. Lidija was now done with the scrambled eggs, which was probably one of the few meals she can prepare.

This and Mac & cheese were her speciality.

" We will be going to the beach, right? I need some sun."

Clara Emslie asked the group, when the Bayern Munich boys entered the kitchen.

" There goes our quiet gossip morning session."

Aurora took another sip from her coffee.

" I am a simple man ladies. I hear the word beach and I am here."

He rested himself on the wall next to Marianne, who only took another bite of her French toast, completely ignoring the French.

Food always comes first.

" It's too early for your flirty actions, Lucas."

Joshua made his way to the coffee machine to make a nice cup of espresso, before sitting down next to Aurora.

She almost choked on her own saliva from his move, but managed to compose herself.

" Are the rest still sleeping?"

" Pretty sure you gave Dominic a concussion last night."

Nora sent a glare towards the young Dutch footballer, who entered the room a few moments ago

" You, Frenkie de Jong, there's no breakfast for you."

" And you, Nora I cannot say your last name, are unfair."

...

" Why you're sitting here alone?"

A random speaking shadow hid the sun and made the brunette to take her sunglasses of and face the last person she wanted to see.

Dominic was standing over her beach chair, water dripping from his hair. He was watching her curiously.

Everyone was having fun either in the water or playing beach volleyball, Nora was sunbathing by herself.

The striker was intrigued by the girl, even if their first meet wasn't the best possible one.

He had the impression she was a wild, yet really shy and quiet person.

" You are blocking the sun."

" Too much sunlight isn't good for your skin. You didn't answer my question, though."

He laid down his towel on the sand and sat facing her.

" First I can't swim. Second I love sunbathing."

He shrugged his head.

If Dominic had to be honest, he wasn't used to the weather in East Europe. It was hot and sunny, unlike England.

Nora in other hand, was not only used to it, it was her lifestyle. Every summer, her and her brothers would go and spent the summer with their grandparents in Varna. The house was by the sea and she would stay at the beach soaking up all the sunlight she could get.

That made her leave Sofia and move to the sea capital of the country.

" I made you cupcakes."

Surprised by her words, Dominic at first ignored the girl, thinking she was talking to someone else. The light bulb in his head went on, when she repeated herself.

" I made you cupcakes as an apology for last night. I overreacted a bit. Just don't tell anyone else, especially Marco. He will eat them all."

The English lad only laughed and uttered a thank you, before extending his arm for her.

" Come with me."

" I am not going anywhere with you."

He put her book aside and grabbed both her hands.

" Let's go and eat these cupcakes before someone find them, then."

Unfortunately for them, when they entered the kitchen Nora and Dominic were welcomed by John who had already attacked the banana chocolate chip cupcakes.

Chapter two!!!

I had a bit of hard time because I forgot English for a moment 🤣😂

Anyway, now I am off to impatiently waiting for Justin Bieber's new album.