𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

" I am about to pass out."

Marianne was pacing back and forth around her and Aurora's room. Makeup half done and her hair curled only halfway.

" No! Don't! You will ruin your makeup."

Clara placed her hands on the Portuguese's shoulders and had her sit at the edge of the bed.

" Lucas will be waiting for you in thirty minutes."

Gabriella check the time on her phone, remembering she was supposed to be somewhere else.

" Which reminds me Frenkie is also expecting me. Tell me later how it went."

Barcelona's midfielder put his big boy pants on the same night after the match and asked the Spanish girl out. It all went well and tonight they were having a walk by the beach.

" Take care!"

" Use protection!"

" We are too young to be aunts!"

The sports journalist laughed and walked out of the room.

Noticing the other four girls were deeply engaged in a conversation about the potential de Jong babies, Marianne decided it was the best moment to escape through the balcony.

" Where are you going? You have a date in fifteen."

Nora grabbed both Marianne's hands and pushed her inside the bathroom to get changed out of her Winnie the Pooh pajamas.

...

Later that same night Nora found herself alone in the kitchen, searching through the cabinets for the brown sugar she bought earlier.

She planned on making some brownies and nothing was going to stop her.

Well, Liverpool were playing a friendly later so it would be perfect if she finishes baking by then.

The preseason in USA messed her sleeping schedule more than Euro Volley 2019, which was her first tournament as a nutritionist for Bulgaria's Volleyball national team.

Shortly after Gabi and Frenkie left, Lucas and Marianne went out for dinner and no one was expecting the two couples to come back early.

Lidija took Marco, Joshua and Aurora to a beach bar she found yesterday. It was karaoke night and the Germans wanted to make most of it.

If all goes well, good it will make a funny Instagram story.

If not, then the girls can use it as a ransom someday. You never know when you will need free ticket for Der Klassiker.

Clara and John were getting some sleep before Manchester United's friendly game, that was also taking place in America. She finally made him watch one of their games with her. And chocolate. Chocolate helped.

Back downstairs, Nora was sitting on top of the kitchen island mixing a bow of brownie batter, the oven preheated on 180⁰, sprinkles and marshmallow toppings ready to make the dessert even more delicious.

Dominic, being the only other person in the villa that wasn't asleep or out, watched the brunette from his positioning by the door.

Her hair up in a messy bun, few wavy strand framing her face. She was pretty and he wasn't denying it. Yeah, she was damn annoying sometimes, making snarky comments all the time, rolling her eyes or reminding him some random Liverpool related situation.

He listened about eight times how she will never forgive that ref, who disallowed Henderson's goal in the Derby. Now, he an Everton player himself, will never forgive Michael Oliver as well.

" Come in you creep."

A small blush appeared on his face. Nora knew he was there the whole time and let him embarrass himself.

" You knew I was watching you and didn't say anything?"

" I wanted to see how long it will take you to blink. I will never play a staring game with you."

The crimson colour on his cheeks deepened.

" Are those brownies?"

She put the baking sheet inside the oven and Dominic's eyes didn't left the chocolate goodness out of sight.

" I thought you would know after all that staring."

A small smirk played on her lips. She wasn't letting that go so easily.

" Brownies. With marshmallow."

" Sounds good."

He moved closer to her on the island and Nora rested her head in his shoulder, a yawn escaping her mouth.

" Why don't you go to sleep. I will keep an eye on the cakes."

" Liverpool's game starts in fourteen minutes and twenty seconds."

She yawned again. It was almost two in the morning.

" You never miss a match, don't you?"

" Even when they are shit. I won't."

He nodded understanding where she was coming from.

" My brothers are both footballers. And it's really rare for me to be present at their games. Petko is in Italy and Andrea is in the capital. I am on the other side of the country. Keeping track on Liverpool makes me feel better, after not being able to support the twins in person."

" I didn't know you have brothers."

She shrugged her shoulders and cuddled closet to the striker, who wrapped his arm around her.

" I've never told you."

Nora looked up to see his face, that seemed to be closing the gap in between.

" And I've never asked you."

He pressed his lips at hers. The initial shock was pushed to the back of her brain and she responded to the kiss.

The timer signaling the brownies were done went off, but none of them seemed to care.

The two pulled away from each other only one a small smoke started coming out of the oven.

The fire alarm was on again.

And they've kissed.

So, here are the twins she mentioned, her brothers

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter❤️❤️❤️