ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖

The cold breeze made Nora wrap her jacket tighter around her body.

It was just early September in Poland, but the weather was already much colder than the sunny and hot one back in Bulgaria.

She was just thankful they weren't in Finland like some other teams. She heard it was even colder there and the transition from summer to autumn was going to be harder.

" Можеше и да е по-студено. (It could be colder)"

Martin Atanasov walked passed the young girl. The blonde quickly put his hat on before jogging to the rest of the team.

Silvano Prandi wouldn't be happy if he was late.

" А ти можеше да станеш по-рано!" ( You could have woken up earlier!)"

She remarked and he sent her a cheeky smile. They both know it's unlikely for him to wake up when he's supposed to.

Despite her excitement for tonight's game against Poland, her mind was elsewhere.

The past weeks since she and her new friends left the villa in Dubrovnik, Nora tried to keep her mind busy.

A certain tall, curly footballer had to stay away from her thoughts. But it's easier said than done.

Before she joined the Volleyball national team for the camp before the Euro, Nora visited both of her younger brothers.

The older twin, Petko and his girlfriend didn't waste time before noticing the daily texts she was receiving from Dominic. After the initial shock after she broke the news about the surprising accompaniers for her summer vacation.

However she was either sending a one word responds or none at all. The couple knew how stubborn she was and no matter their tries, they couldn't get Nora to actually call him and fix whatever had to be fixed.

So they had the other twin on board to help them.

Andrea was only fifteen minutes younger than his brother, but Nora has always seen him as the baby of the family and would do everything he wanted her to.

And now he wanted Nora to get her shit together and go get her man. Not everyone would put up with her attitude and keep trying to get in touch with her. Most men would give up.

Andrea notices the poor boy's attempts and decided he had to step up.

During the few days his sister was with him, he managed to steal her phone and contact Dominic.

The striker was a bit hesitant at first about the younger boy's idea,  but he had nothing to lose.

Also, he was getting pretty tired of Tom Davis constant questions about the mysterious girl, who stole his heart.

Soon enough, everyone at the club knew he didn't waste time during the summer break and he was head over heels for Nora.

Back in Poland, the brunette's phone kept buzzing with messages.

" Ще си погледнеш ли телефона, изобщо? (Are you even going to check your phone?".

Martin stood by her side once again.

He was dressed in his kit ready for the first game of the tournament, just like everyone else in the team.

The captain Tsvetan Sokolov was giving final pep talk to all of the players. Some were doing last minute stretches, while other worked on their spike.

" Знам от кого са съобщенията. Да го игнорирам е най-добрата ми опция. ( I know who's texting me. Ignoring him is my best option.)"

Understanding it was most likely a boy problem, he gave her a knowing look before sprinting towards the rest of the team.

The national anthems of both countries were played. Time for show.

The first set ended with 27-29 points for Poland's team. The Bulgarians fought hard and only ten minutes into the second one they were leading 14-8 points.

Nora cheered on her seat, the flag hanging on her shoulders. She was going to have a sore throat in the morning.

Three more points and they were winning the set.

The air was kicked out of her lungs, the same time Martin spiked for the winning point. 25-19.

But her eyes were fixed on the smiling face of Dominic, sitting across her.

...

First points earned, first game won.

Nora walked out of the locker room before she sees something she doesn't want to.

Dominic was leaning on a wall a few metres away, looking at her the same creepy way he did that night in Croatia.

Creepy, but he got what he wanted.

Nora's hair was again in a messy bun, but instead of dress she was wearing dark jeans and a white cropped t-shirt. Bulgaria's flag still wrapped around her shoulders.

He applauded her, when she made her way towards him.

" Congratulations I guess."

" Thank you, Nic."

The following minutes were spent in awkward silence.

This wasn't how Dominic imagined their first meeting since Croatia. He had to put his big boy pants on.

But Nora was quicker and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

Her familiar scent surrounded him. Dominic missed his Nora, but he knew it will be hard to leave her when the international break was over.

A few whistle from behind made the two pull apart.

" Вече няма нужда да си гледаш телефона. ( No need to check your phone anymore.)"

Martin showed her a thumbs up, before Prandi dragged him back inside. No time for gossiping.

" Do I want to know?"

Dominic asked the Bulgarian and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

" Do I want to know what are you doing here!"

She shot back with a question.

" Your brother has something to with it, but this is all I am telling you babe."

Nora laughed and hugged him once again. She listened to his heartbeat.

" I will come..."

The Brit took a step back to face the girl in front of him.

" To England. I will come to England with you."

" What's the catch?"

A smirk appeared on her lips.

Of course there's a catch.

" I'm not wearing your jersey, at least not an Everton one. I will finish my job here, but I will travel to Bulgaria as much as possible. Also... I am meeting Jordan Henderson and you will make this happen."

Dominic kissed her on the lips again.

He was going to do whatever she wants him to.

Official wrap up of this story.

I don't think I've ever finished writing a chapter so quickly, but Bulgaria plays again.
I am ready to be hurt again.

THE TWINS ARE PLAYING AND I WILL SPEND THE NEXT 90 MINUTES WATCHING THEM!!

I'd like to thank you all who applied and followed the story. I love you so so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

This was so fun to write and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.